A scouter idea

Best answers
OK, you know how you can use the scouter to see someone's power level? I think it would be cool if instead the scouter showed you how much ki/energy they have left, so it would be sort of like you can hide your true power and only show it when you summon your ki to attack them or something.

Best answers
*Get real*

Hiding your pl, yeh how awesome, your ki would drop, a ssj would come in and bash your health off in one hit. Sounds awesome though, I love one hit kills.

Besides, hiding won't work. Everyone has eyes, and everyone uses map nukes, so stop hiding and produce some action :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy is right, this is a fast-paced game, and hiding isn't fast-paced. Something like this is just useless in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you're suggesting hiding PL read this
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=29879

if not explain it a lil bit closer
(what I understood: Show the KI and not PL (means: full, close to full, half, almost empty and empty) I don't think you meant to show this ... and it would really help you if you hide then, because he could see your KI)

but I think you meant this:
you should be able to see the PL of your enemy (you are able) and then you can hide your own and the other isn't able to see the lil dot on his scouter ... then you're almost invisible for him ...
if you suggested this: look to Lynxys post, and my link, because it many times suggested before

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Lynxy is right, this is a fast-paced game, and hiding isn't fast-paced. Something like this is just useless in ESF.
hey fast pace then y does buu regenoration take so long

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu's regeneration needs to be slow, or you can spam it and never die. its an attack, not a useless feature. besides their powerlevel was scanned in the series, not how much health/energy they had.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that it is a little too slow, if he healed 2 hitpoints instead of one, i think it would be a little better. Either way Majin Pronce is right, i Only use Buu's regeneration when I'm below 10 HP, so i stop losing PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok heres some hidden history of esf for everyone

way back in 1.0/1.1 development times the crouch key was orginaly going to be a steath key but the team just decided it really had no place in esf and was a waste of effort

so the buttion was scraped and isnt used

(before that the buttion was crouch but was gotten rid of because it created un-need animation work and was genneraly useless)

and thats the story behind hiding, the crouch key and why none in esf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom