A sad thing happend today

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really wish you would get that "Oh, they cant hurt us, were not making any money!!" bull**** out of your head. Guys, non-profit doesnt mean anything. Its copywrite, If you use their material, profit or non-profit, they can shut you down. Many other mods got "foxed" by various companies.
Its kinda like this... you go with your friends and you decide to make this new Spiderman comic, completly non-profit. A week later, you decide to hand it out to random people for free. If Marvel figures this out, they can sue your ass right out of the box, just because your using their copywrited material.

These are my 2 situations about Funi and the 300 dbz mods
1) they dont know about X mod
2) Funi doesnt care, the mod looks like ubercrap, and the makers are just humiliating themselfs.

i had more guesses, but i cant think of em right now..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

1) they dont know about X mod
2) Funi doesnt care, the mod looks like ubercrap, and the makers are just humiliating themselfs.
3) if they try, you will come and kick there ass
4) one of u is sleeping with the head funi guy

:D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe if esf wanted to advertise publicly they cud just put pics of Lord Zero instead of pics of actual dbz chars

Best answers
I didn't expect my thread to be turned into another funi can't hurt this mod cuz of (insert lots of yabering here:talk: ) Oh well.:tired:

Best answers
Funi won't shut us down for no reason...they are reasonable ppl I believe. What happened to Bid for Power is that Funi asked them to build a free web-based flash game and basically BFP turned them down. By turning them down, the other part of that deal was that they couldn't use DBZ "material" I guess you can say. If Funi was to find out about us, they would probably try to barter with us as well. But I don't think they would just issue a "ease and desist" order right off the back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said in the other thread yeah i heard that too

all i remember is something about funi and the online gaming side of it, i thought it was something about funi wanting to host all the severs or somethin like that im really unsure if thats what i heard cus it was a while ago and i wasnt really listening but yeah funi gave them an ulitmatium (think thats how ya spell it) and they declined

Best answers
so dmz will never be kicked from funi because it looks ... u know i dont want to flame, this here was only an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom