A rush attack(new) and a Swoop fix

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think they should remove the pause for the forward swoop. Meaning a player could fly forward as long as he/she wanted until they ran out of ki. I do believe the team should keep the pause for the left,right,up,down,and back swoop.

-My reason? It just slows the pace of the game down to have your forward swoop cutoff.

Ive been reading some of the suggestions on the forums about "raging".

Ive come up with a simple and effective way to add it.

When melee is selected if you hold mouse1 and mouse2 for 5-6 seconds, you may perform "rush/rage attack" by letting go of either mouse 1 or 2.

- The rush attack is just a swoop at x2 its orginal speed, and it burns 15% - 25% more ki.

- To stop The rush attack before you fly the full distance it can go simply let go of the forward button.

- The advantages? This is a great tool to catch Running players. It promotes great diversity in fighting(countering/attacking). If used at the right time after loosing an opponent it would be possible to back up far enough to actually use kameha/galitgun in battle). You fly twice as fast. Since your flying twice as fast you knock your opponent twice as far back with basic melee.

- The disadvtages? This tool would be used for running. There is a 1.5 to 2 second delay( a slowing down animation ) before you can change directions or stop. It burns more ki.You fly twice as fast. Since your flying twice as fast you knock your opponent twice as far back with basic melee

-Why this would be real to the show? There are plenty of times in the show where a character is flying then when they feal the need to fly faster they really kick in the "afterburners" an double their speed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The rage thing is cleared up in teh design documents. You will use stamina for that.

As for forward swoop. I only see that people will run easier with it. And with that i mean run + beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i've have actually grown used to the swoop where it runs out, just tap one side, then face the opposite side of what you tapped, I can't explain, it's just something the guys use to keep on going with swoop.

The "afterburners" idea sounds great, you've thought it quite through already, but like Grega said, it's already in the design documents though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom