a REAL thread about tits YO o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, at first I was like are you serious Lee... then I realized that it was a topic thing. Probably gonna suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the ****?

This is probably gonna turn out to be crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't be serious.... -_-

At least get asian chicks to play them for christs sake.

Best answers
Dammit, I wanted to be the one to post the steaming pile of dog ****...

No. Just no. That's all I gotta say. Scott Ramsomir said it first, but I indeed concur: "I wish I could get hired at a theater so that I have the opportunity the punch any man, woman, child or invalid who buys tickets to see this crap. I don't descriminate. Equal opportunities.... FOR PAIN!!!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just try it. i dont care if its crap, they were hot xD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is nothing more than Charlie's Angels 3. If there had been more than one hot chick, I may have seen it (without paying for it of course).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
just try it. i dont care if its crap, they were hot xD
that girl in the blue on the far left had a deformed face

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is going to be crap! OMG so terrible! I only have a trailer to base my judgements on so I'm going to be cool by automatically condemning it since it's teh cool thing to do!

Best answers
Damn, that does indeed look terrible. I'll go watch it though, as it'll no doubt be a barrel of laughs :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but the award for most butchered licence goes to..? Aside from character costumes that trailer really had bugger all to do with DOA. I was expecting a 'worldwide martial arts tournament' style thing like the Tekken movie, instead I see five of the female characters taking on legions of samurai with katanas and pistol whipping men in suits. Tha hell? Even the dialogue was poop.

The only thing that made me remotely interested (aside from all the skin) was the DOA Volleyball reference. I'll probably end up seeing it anyway, sad but true fact.

And as far as I can make out...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is with all these movies making out of these games? Anyone know?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still waiting for a Sonic/Grand Theft Auto/Jak Movie...

But as long as it isn't too close to Charlie's Angels, it should do good. I just really don't want an exact Charlie's Angels movie with "DOA" plastered on it, not to say Angles wasn't good, but would just be a complete rip off. Maybe the next trailer(s) will show more of the plot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic had his own TV show and The Godfather or Scarface are ample GTA movies, but a Jak movie would be really nice if they could pull it off; aimed at kids yet fun for adults :]

Best answers
Sonic has actually at least 3 TV shows. There was one back in the day (early 90s), one that I think may have been just on Teletoon that's set in the future and the destroy the "bad guys" by playing the guitar and drums (I kid you not, late 90s), and now this most recent one, which I've no interest in :p

Charlie's Angels was pretty crap to... So I'll DEFINATELY be hating this too ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh lord!

This will both suck and be deliciously gratuitous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where's Hitomi? Boooooooooooooooooo.

Anyways, I saw this earlier, and it looks really bad. Sadly though, I just know i'm gonna go see it anyways.

Best answers
So pretty much everyones reply to this thread is.

"its going to be bad.

but im going to see it anyways"

Best answers
Oh my god i thought Holy Valance's career was dead. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Holy Valance is the short haired blonde and she's an Australian has been. She was on this Soapie show for a while but left it in 2002 to pursue a singing career where she had like 1 hit and 2 other crap songs and since then has been exiled. But it looks like she might be coming back to annoy us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom