💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A...M..A..Z...I..N...G...! .... ! ...!

o_O just... whoa! i hope this time you wont get any D&C letter again XD

yor work made the game go others:

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only crit I have is his right arm should just be a bit bigger too hold onto the soul edge and maybe just buff him up on the torso a bit more then he should be really starting too look like the Nightmare I play in SC II.

Best answers
i tell ya, axe man that model is sweet nightmore rocks so much.
the only crits i have are the skinny arm and stuff but yeh you already doin that one.
i dunno theres smthing noot right about hes head....i can figure out what it is it just dont look right if i get a decent picture ill explain what im getting at.
Awsome model so far :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats sweet, your skin looks really good. I like how you texture the metal

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slow lazy updates... playing with the metal colours to try and find the "right one" =/ its a pain in the ass.

chainmail was h@xed from google =/ cos im lazy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice texturing work so far ^^

Imo the metal would look a lot better if you took out all the lines crisscrossing it and overlaid the whole thing with something like a rust texture. It kinda looks like the armor is made up of jeans fabric but it might just be my eyes >>;

Best answers
lol the metal does look more like jeans material but... nightmares armour was pretty much that colour "purple platemail" i think its avctualy looking MUCh more like nightmare now, keep up the good work

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Skin looks nice, model looks horrible =\.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, took me under 2 hours to make -_- its not meant to be amazing.

but if you want to elaborate. be my guest.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the textures are nice, i kinda like it over all but it's missing depth, if you know what i mean...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a big seam right when the pec merges with the shoulder, might want to fix that. It also looks like the arm skintone is darker than the pec skintone.

I also think the metalic arnor looks more like fabric, mainly because of the lighting and the small little "line" looking textures throught the metal. The helmet is much darker than the chest and arm piece too.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This guy scares the crap outta me, dude! Did you use refpics, or was this in yo head? I have no crits, but could someone clear this up for me: do I need PHOTOshop or PAINTshop to skin MS3D models?!! *scratches scalp off* 'Bye!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh i had images of Nightmare, but none that anyone here would considder references (ie. sketches in the da vinci pose). and i used photoshop.

as for the seams, there are more than just that 1. the model has to be split into different sections, or it wont compile for jka, its a complete pain in the ass, combined with jka's *** lighting system, and the seams almost always show up in-game (unless you find something to hide them with, like an armband or something.)

Best answers
the skin is awsome dude, the model can take a little more work.
But it shows that you putted a lot of effort doing the helmet

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now how about telling me what way the model needs work?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, im making a map to go with him, so at least there will be an "in place" at some point XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make an arena map, that would be cool for JA.

like a collesium or w/e

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom