A real Guitar Hero

nge

Best answers
Oh, I wouldn't bash this game. I know people who play it, and many claim it is great fun. It's a great concept and it looks as if it were done well. I was merely stating that musicians have an advantage in this sort've thing; we've been doing muscle memorization stuffs and sight-reading stuffs for a long time. Basically, it'd just be all about getting the feel for a new instrument.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I agree, a lot of my musician friends pick the game up much quicker than others. Even I (been in the percussion section of a school band for about 8 years) picked it up pretty quick becuase I had a sense of beat. Allthough, to anyone who hasn't tried the game yet, do yourself a favor and give it a shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
What do you think reading music is? It's reading music, much like following a pattern. In fact, most music is a pattern.

This looks insanely easy. But I play guitar soooo yeah.

I dunno. I think if guitar was that easy, I woulnd't play it. Just my 2 cents though.

its not the same thing. a sheet of music is stationary while this is not. it may not seem like a big difference but it is. with a sheet of music you have a bit more flexability as far as timing goes, on these machines you dont, you either hit it right on the money when the machine tells you to or you completely miss it and will probabilly end up failing the song.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6097742688488688061

thatll give ya a bit more of an idea of what this person is looking at. wait till about half way through the song then it seems to get a bit more difficult

and dont get the wrong idea im not saying playing a real guitar is less diffcult than this game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eww... thats the worst Symphony of Destruction Ive ever heard. The clicking seems annoying, but that actually looks kinda fun. Id still rather play guitar though.

The gauge really should read "METAL" too, rather than "ROCK", but thats just me being picky.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah i played that game at best buy

cowboys from hell is good but id have to say that Bark at the Moon is the hardest

mainly because of the speed and because at the last half of the solo it goes too fast for the makers to maintain the beat with the guitar/controller

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom