Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
umm....thats the skin i did a while ago .whereever you found it they riped my skin and put it on this model.;( :no: ;/

Best answers
ba's a theif threw and threw, he even steals peoples work that is forum posted only, and expects them not to see it. its ludacris.
;(

Best answers
Guys i didn't edit this model this time
and I don't who made this skin
and when i everedit a skin
I only edit the paleete andskin things a bit

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1 im the blue saiyan
2 die

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BA the Skinner remove that avatar now before we remove it for you. I have talked with SPiN and he told me he did not give you permission to use it.

Best answers
im not mad at Ba leave him alone ive seen his work(nooffence but i dont like anyof it so far) and idont seeany skins stolen but i have seen him not give credit for models he has reskined.im truly not mad at ba he probably ok i dont know him and dont judge him by this or little mistakes like this.he just didnt know.he was trying to be a nice guy and share this with everyone and what did we do we got angery at him.i just told him that i didd that skin hell i didnt even spend an hour on so what do i have to be angry about.it was my skin and i say leave him alone on this one

*edit*ba you should change avatars though dude thats spins reclored logo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i tried to get hsu to do it

he didnt do it :S

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah Ba is a copycat he only edits a skin and then gives himself the credits.

almostdeleted

A
Yea im getting sick of BA. In one thread he posted 4 times in a row. Then in another thread he yelled at a guy for doubnle posting and strated spamming "Close this thread". He rips models, skins, and give himself credit. I still dont get why hes still here :S :\ ;(

Best answers
10 to 1 hes still here because we pay him ATTENTION, how about this, next time he posts a new thread, DONT REPLY, AT ALL. Wouldnt that irritate the **** outta someone? yeeeeeeeeeeeessss..............and then that would eventually show that they've gotten the point and will eventually change their act, sound good?

Best answers
GUYS I TOLD YOU ITS NOT MINE
I FOUND In SBZMOD.De.Tk somthing like that
So i post in here if anyone wants it!!!!!1

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Guys i think you should leave him alone i seen this model too
I can't remeber the link but it was a german website with alot of halfife edits and its has Esf Skins Edits two and model edits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom