A rant by me!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to rant a bit, but i'll be nice and make it short:

I'm pissed! CAD(Ctrlaltdel-online) is hosting a lan party in Providence RI and I can't go because I don't live there anymore :(

I've always wanted to do that. Go to a major lan party. I've made my own sure, but only with like 10 or so people. My house isn't big enough (or well, the cables are long enough) to extend to more than three rooms, so yeah. Angry I am.

Hows about you guys? Do any lan parties? If so, what games?

I have done GW, F.E.A.R, CS:S, DoD:S, HL2 Deathmatch. And a couple others i can't think of right now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I could drive there in 20 minutes...

but why would I want to hang around a bunch of nerds who read online comics haha

I don't LAN, we (minions) use Hamachi and do vlan for gaming. vlan ftw.

Although I am planning a large lan party for everyone I know online for 2k7

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you could Kurt. You didn't live too far away from where i lived >.>

What's vlan?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
IM going to RAGE end of this year. Its a mayor lan in Johannesburg (where I live) and Im looking foreward to it. There should be a few thousand people I think.

Hopefully there will be a few ESF servers. Mostly I'll play CS, DOD, Warcraft III, Generals, Battlefield 2, Empire at War, and the basics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I know you could Kurt. You didn't live too far away from where i lived >.>

What's vlan?

vlan= virtual lan

it's like LAN but online^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I host huge lan parties. I usally get 20-30 people in the host playing, but of coruse this is every year I do it, not every 6 months or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im going to a console party, but I think it wont have the same nerdy atmosphere as a bunch of people carrying around their compensa.. er... computers. A LAN party would be fun if I knew all the people, but seeing as most my friends arent the type to pack up their computers just to go play video games, its not likely to happen.

But really, projectors + 3 Xboxes + router = fun.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Im going to a console party, but I think it wont have the same nerdy atmosphere as a bunch of people carrying around their compensa.. er... computers. A LAN party would be fun if I knew all the people, but seeing as most my friends arent the type to pack up their computers just to go play video games, its not likely to happen.

But really, projectors + 3 Xboxes + router = fun.
I had that type of a party once, but was playing Halo 2 but in the end everyone threw their freaking controllers on the ground and basicly ditched my house and left to go home because I was trash talking them and acually pwning their butts.

A funny party acually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kam! said:
vlan= virtual lan

it's like LAN but online^^
What's the difference between that and just playing online?

I've played LAN games of Unreal Tournament, Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Opposing Force, Sven-Coop and Earth's Special Forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom