A question to a mod

Best answers
I would like to post a video i found it however is very vulgor for 1, and it has to do with the president, so it is kind of well it is kind of scary to tell you the truth, i see no good comming from it.

I will send it to you if you want, just give me a response, i just figure everyone should see just why it seems so scary.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's as you described, chances are it's going to be looked down upon here. We'd rather not do the vulgar and politics thing. Too many problems therein.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not completely sure if what the AUP stated about political stuff would apply to this, but there's a chance it could (I don't exactly know at this stage).

Best answers
It is a video that north korea made after bush threatened them with war, and like i said its scary..the music is catchy, but it makes alot of good points, but if it is a big deal i won't worry about it on the forums. Sorry to bother ya.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
If it's as you described, chances are it's going to be looked down upon here.
Emphasis on 'here'? Because this is an English speaking and mainly western board- because the majority will disagree with scary old North Korea and their values?
People do have opposing opinions and because a group may be the minority doesn't mean their opinions should be invalid.

Post the thing already.

I somehow doubt this 'scary video' could be more horrifying than having your country threatened with war.

ffs.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, ok? What I meant was that it'd be looked down upon here by the staff for being full of vulgar language and political discourse, both of which aren't allowed on the forum according to the AUP. Frankly, your post really doesn't make much sense, warren. I'm not afraid of political whatever, it just leads to problems here, as we've seen innumerable times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom