A question on movie characters.

Best answers
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the ESF guys said there'd be NO movie characters in any later versions or current versions of ESF.

But, if thats so, how come we still get movie MAPS? Like the ToM one? And some of the moves I've never seen in episodes, such as the kametorpedo and scatterbeam, so are they from movies too? =/

Cheers for those who reply.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kametorpedo is what goku did to freeza when he was underwater. We made it homing cause it would be useless if it only went straight up. Testing it proved the point.

Scatterbeam, he did that to Android 17. It surrounded him and spun so quick it became a ball. Then it exploded upton Android 17.
We took out the spinning part because it could be exploited and it just wasnt possible. So making it home onto the player was the best solution we came up with.

like you said, NO movie characters. Maps are not characters. You contradicted yourself.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kame torps were from the Freeza saga, and I believe Krillin used the scatterbeam in the Saiyan Saga against Nappa or something. Not 100% sure on that one.

Really though, some movie maps are made because the mappers wanted to make them. It's not like you caught the team in some kind of hoax and now they just have to add Brolly, Janemba, Lord Slug, what have you.

EDIT: You're too fast, Darktooth. D;
So that's where Krillin used scatterbeam... nevermind me then. =P

Best answers
tom is realy a small town map, hence the invisable boxes, dont know how the big tree got there, ah well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom