A question about the ESF Commuity ... are most of you unable to spell?

Best answers
You can count this as a flame.. but i have to get it off my chest. There are tons of new forum members every day, each asking "when does 1.3" come out. And Just recently, not naming names someone wrote "When does 1.3 comes?" ... It's every single day i see a thread about this.

Just asking if most of you new comers can spell? Oh and by the way, cant you admins/mods just make it so any thread name containing 1.3 will not be posted? sort of annoying when im lookin at the new posts.

Best answers
you are aggrivated because some people cant spell? anyway 1.3 related threads obviously cant be blocked considering a large percentage of threads posted will be 1.3 related =P.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe you didn't know. Not all forum members are american/english speaking. I'd like to see you speak german, dutch, french, or w/e their first language is with grammatical accuracey.

Also like every new person that comes here, will ask questions like these, because no one wants to read every sticky posted. It's just too much to read.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, does it matter? You can udnerstand them or not I still think you can move on with your life, no?

To prevent spam flames..

lol clseod!!11

Best answers
The "ESF Commuity" sure can't spell:

You can count this as a flame.. but i have to get it off my chest. There are tons of new forum members every day, each asking "when does 1.3" come out. And Just recently, not naming names someone wrote "When does 1.3 comes?" ... It's every single day i see a thread about this.

Just asking if most of you new comers can spell? Oh and by the way, cant you admins/mods just make it so any thread name containing 1.3 will not be posted? sort of annoying when im lookin at the new posts.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phil said:
The "ESF Commuity" sure can't spell:

He was owned and you didn't even include all the grammatical errors. Lay of the elipses son, they only hurt those you love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom