a question about CnC Generals ZH

Best answers
Do you know something about the lowest upgrade of Quad Cannon (see the picture below) ? I have taken this pic from 2nd GLA mission in Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour ... this mission's objective is to capture 3 Prince Kassad's strongholds ...

Best answers
Damnit.. now I have to go install that game and play it.

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Damnit.. now I have to go install that game and play it.
Why ? I've never seen that upgrade but in GLA mission 2. I'm just asking you if that upgrade is buyable and where to use it ... I think "Prince Kassad" should have it in skirmish like he had in that mission.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean camoflague?
if so - capture his command centres and you'll get access to some of his skills - can't remember if you get camo netting or not though.

Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
you mean camoflague?
if so - capture his command centres and you'll get access to some of his skills - can't remember if you get camo netting or not though.
All of Prince Kassad's units except Rocket Buggy are cloaked. But yes, you can get some skills like "GPS Scrambler" by capturing his strongholds. I just wonder where did that weird upgrade come from. Maybe it's not buyable now but I'd like to see it in version 1.03 if it never comes. In Pro:Gen, which is a mod for ZH, there is that same weird upgrade in skirmish (only Kassad and GLA Boss can use it) and it's called "QUAD SNIPER"

I'd like to activate it so that only Prince Kassad could use it in skirmish-games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom