A Promise I maid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
This was a promise i maid to Ashur.
He wanted sv's vegeta to be cell shaded.
i spent 1 hour and rushing.
Not much of a good work for me, the vegeta is not a good cell shading style so thats why i didnt try hard like Gotenks.

Heres the model Ashur.
Ps Its Staying this way i dont want to touch it again.
lol. Have fun,.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm quite nice! i really like the celshading... darn you have to teach me! :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hm. the lines in the crotch area dont seem symettrical. anmd the eyes are too spread apart. but overal that is great for "one hour of work" :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure i said not to edit the skin or the model, then why did you go and do that?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice... can we expect a cel-shaded pack for ESF soon?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Nice... can we expect a cel-shaded pack for ESF soon?
Super Veggeto said:
im sure i said not to edit the skin or the model, then why did you go and do that?
im gonna guess no....

the crotch is pretty bad, his hair needs a lot of work and the back/sides of his armour look undetailed.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
And he did?...

Bad boy..., you could have asked SV first ya know. ;/

Best answers
i dont want it so i didnt even bother doing it good it was promise that i maid to asher.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's...hideous..the hair..lighting is just bad..lines aren't very symmetrical as said before..
I guess you can call that cell shading..more like a random shadow down the middle of him and a cell shaded style of skinning :p

Either way, SV said he didn't want people editing it and what not, I'll leave it up to him whether he wants this thread open or not.

SV: Just say the word If you have a problem with this thread.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TrIdAn said:
i dont want it so i didnt even bother doing it good it was promise that i maid to asher.
So you edited a model/skin that SV said not to edit, because you made a promise to Ashur?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not a valid excuse, ashur didnt hold a gun to your head and force you to decompile/edit the model and then post it here,

sicne SV has already fairly clearly expressed how he feels about this, have a :warning: warning :warning: for ripping, (its actually been a long time since ive had to do this)

SV you know how to contact me should you decide different,

and of course /closed

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a further note, you should highly concider not editing anything anymore, you've been in trouble for it enough times that I intend to permanently ban you whenever you pop up again under a different name. Apparently asking nicely and banning you for it have not got the message across.

SO IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS:

TRIDAN, DO NOT EDIT UNLESS YOU HAVE VERIFYABLE PROOF THAT THE AUTHOR OF THE MODEL WANTED YOU TO EDIT IT. IF YOU DO NOT PRODUCE THAT PROOF, I WILL LOOSE NO SLEEP WHATSOEVER OVER BANNING YOU.

Good day ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom