A program for .gifs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can download jasc animation shop. I used that, its not as high quality as say adobe photoshop, but its simple to use and has basic effects, which are nice for pixel gifs.

I had tons of fun with it when I started animating gifs from sprite sheets back in the day.

You have your frames on the screen, sort of like a long strip of wrapping paper, and you can just draw onto each one, side by side, or copy and paste into the next slide and edit it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to use Animation Shop 7, but have they brought out a new version if it since then?

Also, you make it sound like Animation Shop is free nowadays. Or has it always been?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Zero thanks
@Shiyojin I don't want make gifs I just converted a .avi into a .gif and wanted to make it faster, turns out it just went slow when it was on my pc, when I hosted it on imageshack it was great.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer to animate with flash, but it can be a pain in the ass to export to gif nicely, so I use Fireworks for gifs. Photoshop precision with a flash like linterface. Any other small gif proggies I found were usually compilers or just really bad drawing applets. Most things have a frame delay function, and usually its gonna be faster on your machine than embedded on a page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom