A problem

Best answers
Hello, first of all I had CZ ages ago then i uninstalled it. Then i got bored so i hot HL2. Then a friend of mine wanted me to play CS 1.6 with him so i DLed CS 1.6 from steam. After that another friend of mine wanted me to play this with him. Why am I telling you this you may ask? Because it is probably relevent to the solution of the question i'm about to ask. You see the thing is I can instal ESF in the directory of: c: \Valve\Steam\SteamApps\tovabi666\Counter-strike however when I try to open the game it just gets to the normal counter-strike screen with the console up. I have looked around and saw there were other posts like this on this forum and you keep saying to open counter-strike/half life before instilation however for some reason (probably due to me downloading CS from Steam) I cant find the icon or anything to play the game single player so I am not able to run the game before, however I played it online. As you might of gathered I already have Steam installed, so i really don't know what the problem is... Any ideas? With out making me go buy the game ;)

Thanks in advance

Tova

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting CS through your copy of CZ will not allow you to play ESF.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant install mods on CZ. The CS version you get with it is still related to CZ and it dissables mods.

Your only choice is to get HL1 or a CS1.6 version that isnt related with CZ.

LOL Nice timing Pain XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom