A piece I made. C&C

Best answers
Hey... Its 12:55 AM Eastern time, and I just finished something. 3d model made by friend, overlays made by me. First time trying to really use brushes.

Please C&C... I need em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work man. I cant really crit on it much cuz its sweet.

Best answers
Another thing I did tonight... If its not obvious, Im practicing with brushes. Tonight the first real time I tried using brushes... And this next piece is 99% brushes, and 1% effects (one radial blur)

Again, please C&C... on both of them... I need them - I needa know how to improve.

Best answers
I think you really need to learn placement. The first picture is alright, but I don't really like the horizontal lines randomly appearing in a column to the mid-left of the pic. Not much I can really say on the second one because I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve. Keep practising though :p

Bolteh2

B
the day indyart and grunge art will go hand in ha,d is the day ill commit suicide...

grunge is ment to be used to make stuff look oldish etc.. indyart (3d renders with some fancy brushwork) is ment to look modern etc... dont mix those 2 plz

Best answers
Bolteh - You gotta open your mind a little :] Im trying to develp a style that I havent seen anywhere else... and I (plus other people) think that picture looked good with those two elements combined... But please, if I do succeed, dont commit suicide :p

Saiga - I will continue practicing.. like they say, "Practice makes perfect."
^ Also, on the 2nd one I was just trying to get that gothic effect... ^

Thanks for the critz everybody :D i'll continue working on them brushes (;))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd one is nice, has a cool 3d feel in it
ואתה מישראל אני משאר,כן?

Best answers
כן אחי... מישראל, אבל עברנו דירה לניו יורק
Thanks for the critz, still gonna improve on the 1st one.... or try :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom