a passwordal problem

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there any way (other than by that retrieve lost account thing) to regain your password on steam?

my password was somehow changed on me and i cant figure out what it is, and i cant use that lost account feature

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
is there any way (other than by that retrieve lost account thing) to regain your password on steam?

my password was somehow changed on me and i cant figure out what it is, and i cant use that lost account feature
Then you're pretty much out of luck.

This is basically all you can do if you don't remember your password - http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=294

If you think it was hijacked by someone: http://support.steampowered.com/cgi...nNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1

Why can't you use the lost account feature?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not actually sure which email its sending it too, and ive checked all of the email accounts i have yet nothing shows up

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if anything I would say try again tomorrow. If no e-mail shows up with your password then there's a chance your account was hijacked, therefor you should contact Valve.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i didnt take the time to memorize it and i lost the case,so...eh no i dont

but i know theres a way you can get it in the registry menu or something

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was kind of asking if you knew how to get it, after that i can figure out a way to get them to change my password but for now i need the cd key.

so i ask again, do you know how to retrieve the key?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom