A one question :D

Best answers
Is anyone know some server on might i can play?I have mod Big Pack v8.4,and I can't play on normal servers..Thanks! :)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by "can't play"? I didn't think that the Big Pack or ECX would stop you from going on normal servers. There should be a few in the server browser, you can always try server monitoring sites too.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
He probably has an illegal copy of HL :p Even so though it should still allow u on some servers right?

Best answers
I don't have illegal HL...just before i have been got Big Pack v8.4 I've could go on every server.. :)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just that it seems a little unusual that you suddenly can't join servers. Could you please validate your copy of HL? It's not that we're calling you a liar, it just means we've got concrete evidence and nobody would have any reason to doubt you ^^.

http://forum.esforces.com/hlvalidation/

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try the link I posted, hopefully it'll work.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The should be a button that you can press. If I remember rightly, it takes you to a Steam login page. Enter your details (which stay with Steam, not the forums here) and it should link your ESF forum with your Steam account.

Best answers
Ok,I'm gonna log in now

---------- Double Post below was added at 08:17 PM has been merged with this post created 07:07 PM ----------

I done it but when I click Re-(Verify) or something like that,and I click it and there show up a ERROR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom