A nother pic...

Name your favorite nu metal band! And yes i know....some are a bit mainstream....

• Mudvayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slipknot

• Chimaira

• Sworn enemy

• Hatebreed

• Throwdown

• Limp bizkit (lets see if i catch anyone....lolz..)

• Linkin Park (bit of metal in their music....bits.....)

• Godsmack (yea, i guess so....them too...

• Atreyu

• Avenged Sevenfold

• Poison The Well

• Other...(name em)

• Disturbed

• Total voters
Best answers
I know its not perfect.... Any way guess from what seen in dbz was this...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a hand!! :O

Well does look like one, but the finger on the left... looks a bit.. like its broken..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well knowing you it's Vegeta...so i'd say either Atomic Blast (Bakuhatsuha, it's more of a 'peace' sign though) or Big Bang Attack.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ofcourse not, he is doing the "talk to the hand" :O now THAT is a powerfull atack..

Best answers
Actualy its when vegeta fired a generick beam at goku in the arena..... pepople died... He laught... And everybody else gasped... :rolleyes:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats no hand... TIS A FACE HUGGER OMG RUN !!! HOLY SHHMMFG Mhhunnmm,
Work on teh pinky and teh brain lol,
and your thumb as well...

Best answers
The pinky and the brain, the pinky and the brain... da da datada dadatadaaaaa... How did that song go... :]

Any way.. pinky needs shadow fixing.. But somebody give me ideas on the thumb...<_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One is a genius, the other's insane, they're laboratory mice, their genes have been spliced, they're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain.

At the moment the thumb and pinky come out at around at a near-parrallel 180 degree angle which is impossible. Here's a tip, if you have a webcam, make that pose with your hand and take a photo of it, then draw alongside it, or use the one from the show itself.

Oh yeah, and well done on the drawing, everybody give that man a hand! (arf.)

Best answers
okkkkkeeeeyy.... I know how to fix the pinky... But the thumb... I still dont know how to fix it...

hmhhhhmmmmmhmhmhmhmm m m m m m brain mmmmm :] Funy song...

Edit > Update... :laff:

Fixed pinky.... :]

Still wating on ideas how to fix the thumb.... :(

Any bether?

Best answers
Considering that drawing a hand can be a pain in the ass then it's ok.
The thumb should be a bit lower. There is to much space in between the little finger and the one at it's right (looks like it just got dislockated). The finger besides the thumb looks a bit nasty on top and needs fixing (the shadow looks like he cut his finger). The shadow inside the hand should be lowered along with the thumb. The middle finger should also be the thickest (look at your own hand for reference).
Practice makes the master.

Best answers
have you tried looking at ur own hand? while ur drawing with one, you can hold ur other hand up and look at the placement.

anyway move the thumb down more. the webbing between the thumb and the index finger should start lower, like draw an imaginary horizontal line in the middle of the palm, and on that line, the webbing should start there. (i hope that makes sense)
anyway, just refer to your own hand....its easier to observe it like that. or try taking a picture of it.

Best answers
Hmmm key... Fixed a bit....

Still waiting for a draw over....

Practice makes the master.
Thats what i am doing... :rolleyes:

Any way...

P.S i dint want to make it 100% real life... I would have done it complety other ways....

It was suposed to be vegetas hand... As seen on the pic earlyer..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the positions of the fingers on the hand are all well and good now, but the index finger looks like it's twisted outwards. Also, there's too much space between the fingers so it make the hand look a bit blobby. Look at the pic in post #8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom