A new type of move i guess?

Best answers
how about you add in 1.3 ki attacks that you can swoop and charge and fire like how vegeta flew at cell while firing ki blasts in a straight line or how some guys charged a blast then fired it but the only delfect would be the beam or blast would go the direction you swoop no control itd give a unexpected surprise attack or have a alrate move where you can swoop then blast down doing a beam jump like krillin did to nappa

Best answers
Mastergamerx said:
where you can swoop then blast down doing a beam jump like krillin did to nappa
if you time it right you can do that >_>

Force Pit Member
Best answers
he means firing ki blasts while swooping, or generic beam attacks, which i think would be awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about when Krillin beamjumped nappa, meaning, you swoop close to him, just after the swoop ends or you stop it, you bemjump, so in other words you just need to have almost perfect timing.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I like the idea, and to balance it out the ki cost could be doubled to prevent spamming the move. Or it can take up stamina to prevent people beaming you and then meleeing you right after.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you want to be able to fire ki blasts while swooping? That was suggested not too long ago, I think it's a good idea, and I know some other people who agree.

2800th post \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom