a new trunks reskin

Best answers
No it doesnt in the least m8 try doing something else then change the colors ^_^

Best answers
lol u cant even look close can u all u look at are the big changes so mabe when u get a new pair of glasses and stuff mabe u can see it ;) and o ya thats just the first draft first off i chnaged the pants second i made the coat more detail number 3 i change the face the sword in the case has a blackish handle chnage that to the same as when its in ur cae i change the light colors on the sword and the shirt is less detailed and hair is not pink it was only pink when he was a kid in dbz and gt its a light white allmost light pink...the new verson the face looks better the coat is not as detailed i change the case to red like in the
so mabe u can look a little close mabe get those glasses now.. and o ya i put a pic on the site wit the old trunks and mine wich one looks better
note just a little bit of sarcasiom in that ;)

Best answers
I need no glasses m8 , so stfu before i injure you idiot , what im saying is make a complete own skin you keep hanging at the editting of skins you need to move ON

XXX

Best answers
The new skin doesnt really look different beside some new colors even tho i like the
hair better

Best answers
the only thing i see different is the face, you can barley tell the the difference ingame anyway :/

Best answers
okay then fine i will thorw in a surpise for u alll at the end of this if i can get it to work :D

G
*travels to the futer*
$lipnot in da futre said:
yay!" every1 DL it and find out the sruprise!
*edit* the surprise is that there IS not surprise! :D
#
? lol

Best answers
cought cought well while i have been gone fortnox i have been dipping my hands in modeling
*hint by if i can get it to work :)*

and o ya dont say what u dont know....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom