A new trunks but not for esf

Best answers
A Trunks Im donating to this Quake 3 mod named ZeQ2 or something like that.
The model is by majin Dave. I been trying to figure out some new technics so the skin might look atlittle funky

Attachments

Bolteh2

B
WOW, is it for esf? where can i download? :p

just kidding

the second shirt looks waay better than the SM looking stretch shirt of the first

but, i believe that the face is off, doesnt look like trunks, xcept for the hair :p

nice model non the less

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man i love his skins...

*next time dont triple post* [/joke]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty good, the newer skin for his shirt would be great for Gambit's armor, but shirts generally for guys aren't body conforming like that, so tone it down, or use older one.

I'm not sure where you got your ref, but i've never seen a jean jacket that had seams like that.. unless you just did that for proportional reference. Which could be one of the "new teqniques".

So it looks good, make the eyes less wide, then it'll be great. Nice job.

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that just the model.. or the model and TCiccarelli's skin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Notice the fact that he says the model is by Majin Dave..

Great skin dude, but the face looks a lil odd, not trunks like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's because is fake the guy who asked for the link as just for him to click it just want it to test who's stupid enough to click the link and not read NOW I know who are the people who do not read the whole thread.LOL!!!

Anyway what's with the small pics can you show bigger pics so we can see a little bit more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom