A new trend

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kidboy wants you. Need I say more, he wants you bad :( (yes, that's right, /points to signituare).

Best answers
Figured I'd get a little post in before they closed it. XDDD Least I admit it.

Now, back to sorta on topic, is that kidboy in your signature or something? o_O;

And no, Kidboy may not have my secksiness, I am all for my girlfriend Steffanie. ^^ So unless you want to die. >.>..No touchy.XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see it as spam, remember everyone was once nuts about Humples ;). What tyranny are we exactly fighting against too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall join this call to arms! Never surrender!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, too bad your little trend image violates the AUP. Size restrictions anyone? Last time I checked, the height restriction was 200.

AUP said:
No web pages or images on your sig whose total size is more than 600x200 (non-windowed) and no filesize to exceed 200k. Avatars are to be no more than 100x100 and no filesize is to exceed 10k.
<s>The KidBoy sig is 257 pixels in height. The image itself is in violation of the AUP on its own.</s>

*edit* Image has been edited accordingly. However, since someone might classify this as a signature thread, I'm moving this to sigs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone who wants to join the fight, please add the sig into your own.
Thank you:
Kaination, Saiyan_Overlord and frsrblch for joining the cause!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ill join the fight. Got nothing better to do...

*edit* If this goes over that size regulation thing just tell me and Ill gladly remove my other sig.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone who joins the fight, gets free cookies of there choice!

@ Grim: I like that Trunks sig. Its kinda dark and mysterious. I don't know, I just like it alot.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kidboy, supply me with some ammo & a gun & i'll start my evil deeds :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting a little tired of having to send out PM's to all of you who willingly use this oversized sig. The image is too tall.... and seeing as you're ASKING people to use a signature which breaks the rules.... it just gets them into trouble, and makes my life harder.

- Closed.
OPPRESSED BISHES!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I'm getting a little tired of having to send out PM's to all of you who willingly use this oversized sig. The image is too tall.... and seeing as you're ASKING people to use a signature which breaks the rules.... it just gets them into trouble, and makes my life harder.

- Closed.
OPPRESSED BISHES!
Pain, the image has been reduced to 200px in height. People using it on top of another image are the ones in violation.

Bleh, stupid temp internet files are screwing with me >_< - Pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom