A new transformation for piccolo

Best answers
If i know the esf team and there almighty brillance i reakon they probarly already thought of this, but still here i go again

i dont know but piccolo could have 2 transformations one where he fuses with nail and one with kame

im sure you could again what i could look like so yeah enought said

post your thoughts people

Best answers
i like the idea, the only way i can think of putting it in, is when your ready to transform, kami or nail teleport next to piccolo and then fuse. not to sure the actually model would transform... maybe some special effect in piccolo arua. nice idea :)

Best answers
nice idea that everyone already knows o_o

i would like it to be done too, but the problem is to make it look good...
i thought about:
Nail teleports near piccolo, they give hands to each other *FLASH*
now instead of seeing piccolo or Nail you see a Ball of white light(if you kill him you see a dead piccolo as usual), after the fusion is done there is another Flash and you see the new Piccolo(Perm-Transformation)
the second one should be exactly the same, but only with Kami instead of Nail

now, i think each form should look different:
first form - Piccolo with Cape
second form(nail fusion) - Piccolo without Cape
third form(Kami fusion) - same as the second, but Piccolo also glows white a little

Best answers
i guess you could always control and fire it using a beam shader etc, with no explosion, and lots of knockback, that way you can do all the loopy stuff that piccolo does :D

Best answers
ha, i just though of a little problem with our "fusing piccolo's" what happens if someone knocks the nameks for 6 whilst they're fusing... it would be quite in interesting model :D

now, i think each form should look different:
first form - Piccolo with Cape
second form(nail fusion) - Piccolo without Cape
third form(Kami fusion) - same as the second, but Piccolo also glows white a little
the first one i agree on... though the here what i would have for the last two

second form - no cape and arua he had whilst scaring the sh*t out of freezer 2nd form ( where he had a mini gravity ring around him )
thrid form - white cape back, with a electric arua white or a light/white/green

opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom