Best answers
I made a new puppetpal Z but i need a host please.
and your probably sayian "Oh he stole puppetpal Z oh that idiot hes gonna be so dead" but i didnt cold steel retired and will someday reclaim his title but he gave me the responsibitlty to have puppetpal Z. So anyone gotta Host?

edit: I can make cold steel post and he'll say the same thing but if you dont believe me ill make him post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your sig is both over the size and filesize limit. Jpg and gif formats are prefered and the limit is 600 x 200.

Best answers
Ok ill change it but how bout a host huh?

edit: sorry I cant convert it cause my Paint SHop Pro is screwed up sorry. and I cant use paint cause it has that lil X on it

Best answers
I'm on it, I'll convert your pictures and I'll host them.

EDIT: GOD DAMN it, your pm box is full, before you empty it count how many PMS you had stored? I think mine is getting full too...

heres your sig things there around 7kb each

when your PM box is empty PM me for your account of your host and your Password and username

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here's my post I really gave him puppetpallZ, someday i might continue with it. Right now i'm mapping for fun, i'm a forum moderator, and a bottester. So I don't have much time to spar on puppetpall Z. For now i wish esreverreverse the best luck with it.

Best answers
when your PM box is empty PM me for your account of your host and your Password and username
I can host em myself hacker.

I'll convert your pictures and I'll host them
NOT MY SIG PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made a puppetpal Z comic and i need a host with A LOT of space cause it big just give me a website host.

Best answers
k...well, I was really doing what ryoko reqeusted, make your sig size lower, but I know a 5mb host, I could convert your comics to a jgp to lower its size??? but how quick would you consume the 5mb space limit :S

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your sig is still over the limit. Also you might want to take lycos hosting for your work

Best answers
it aint done yet and like I said I could convert it to jpg but my paintshop pro screwed up and im not donw yet.

They are struggleing to see who gets to have their own show

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to http://www.tripod.lycos.co.uk . 50 MB of free hosting, only one small in-browser ad, and good speeds too. Edit your signature so only one of those pictures shows up.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok you have 12 hours (because you have already had 2 days) to fix the sig (you can only use ONE of the three) or I will remove it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom