a new powerstruggle

Best answers
depending on how much energy you put into the beam and pl of cource instead of the 2 beams just moving together towards a person what if like in the cell saga when gohan and cell were powerstruggling this option avaliable when your on the ground so it seems to go into the ground and will move on the ground and such,and another one sorta like the other except when your in the air it is size reduced so instead of having 2 beams moving towards the person losing the struggle the the weaker beam seems to get absorbed into the strong beam (doubt this'll happen or if it is possible)

Best answers
Please use punctuation? Your post is really hard to read...
I don't really understand the first part, should beams not explode when they hit the ground?
The second part about 2 beams becoming one when someone is losing sounds like it might be problem filled, for example: when would it do this?
People usually have full ki when they try to powerstruggle with beams, so once it is in someones favor it usually stays there, even after they run out of ki(agonizingly slow progress after that)...
...uh, where was my point...
Anyway. It sounds nice, but like you say, I doubt it's possible and if so, that it'll happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he means when 2 people are on the ground, and they ps, the beams dont move, they struggle by getting bigger, and the bigger one absorbs the smaller one, then flings forward towards them >_<

Best answers
Sounds cool, but i don't really have a problem with the current one..

I just want 1 thing added.. SPECIAL EFFECTS!!!
Flashes, energy bursts, all fairly simple looking for all i care.. but right now the PS's are so BORING.. :S

Best answers
:/
narf! when i read the topic, i thought it would really be something new......but it's just somethin suggested a 1000 times before.....

Best answers
well, maybe.....
but, most important of all, if some1 hits the ground, his health should drop slowly and the beam SHOULDN'T explode! and the big blob in the beam where the 2 beams hit each other should move faster...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom