A new naruto fan :D

Best answers
I gotta say that i just heard of Naruto from my cousin and i like dl 1-19 episodes and i gotta say IM ****IN HOOKED UP :laff: this just rulezz . So i need to ask something. Do u guys know any good sites where to dl these episodes ( if it is legal that i think it is ) in good guality and i would prefer torrents if possible :D the things i like in Naruto:
That guy with the other eye normal and other an Sharingan eye is soo cool and i like Naruto cauz its in some ways like dbz :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That guy has a name and it is Hatake Kakashi. But you will refer to him as, and only as Kakashi Sensei since he is a Jounin and your a Genin. You haven't seen nothing yet. The naruto series journey taht lies before you is the ultimate journey of them all. You will be even more hooked later on in the seriest to the point that you think.. act.. and dream about naruto.

That is all. Check naruto-fan.com for more anime dl's and such

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto sux...........it's stupid.....and it sux aswell as dbz...

Best answers
thx guys and i have to ask one more thing. How many episodes of Naruto there even is? I just watched to the animesuki site and there was like episodes all the way to the 85. Isnt there more. Have they stopped developin it or are they just doing some more?? just askin :D

Best answers
Theres 85 and you think thats too few? Most good anime has 13-26 episodes ;/

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres 85 so far and their still going, by calculation of how far the manga has gone, id say there will be about 60 more up to the point the manga is at, then maybe 40 more after that to make 180.

Best answers
what sites dont use torrents??? my torrent always go with 2 kibs... and it sucks!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe its ur connection?

I get torrents with 140kbs and i can get episodes in like 20 mins o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that isn't the connection, bitorrend is slow in the biginning but get's faster by the min.
i've a 1500kb/s and it still get's slow in the biginning.

Best answers
well the torrent stays kinda slow for the first episodes, only the later ones get seeded well...

Best answers
It's only at 85 currently, but it still has a ways to go, try reading some of the manga to get an idea of how far it goes (the manga contains spoilers)

Best answers
naruto's kool~~~
ep 86's coming out today in japan... one ep comes out each week ^^"
so dats ok... i reckon naruto's way better than dbz!!!

Best answers
well it wasn't like that for me.. the first episode i downloaded with Torrent was REALLY fast.. it used 100% effectiveness... but now... 1 kib, WTF o_O

kinda odd... and i have tryed many different files and websites but its the same... 1 kib-3 kib or something like that :S really wird.. someone please help :S wanna see some more Naruto and see if it is that good as u guys says it is...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LETS CELEBRATE THE NEW NARUTO FAN, FINALY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!

*gives everyone cookies and milk*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom