a new mod

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i can do that too also the difernce is gfx animations soiunds res menu and different chars besdies that (which is basicly the intire mod) its "jst another addon" and buu looks like that cause for some reason our modeler gave him a black outline

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it's ECX with a couple of different models and sprites thrown in? If you're using any models or even parts of models that you haven't made, make sure you're giving the proper credit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i can do that too also the difernce is gfx animations soiunds res menu and different chars besdies that (which is basicly the intire mod) its "jst another addon" and buu looks like that cause for some reason our modeler gave him a black outline
the same mod but with other effects and black line :D
this is all

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
nono ive also added new amx completlty new chras difernt game res the menu is completly differnt and i added some plugins :p
its my own mod our own mod it just uses esf and ecx as a base platform so what im basicly saying is its a mod of a mod also i do give proper credit to what isnt mine but in the beta 4 relase will wil purge all that isnt ours we are gonna make it skg genuine

edit:

we wnt to do somthing thats fun thats the main goal but we as abonus sorta want to get known tahts the point of makking a forum and a group and all that
we want to be up there with ecx and esf
and we know it will take a while
but it would help to support us
thats the only reason i asked ppl to join our forum

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you post a change log? I'm glad you've put up screenshots but it'd be nice to know what exactly you've added.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
and the fact taht i got support from grega raven masta trex i think im on the right track and its a bit more then jst some model changes it will be big trst me all i ask is for ppl to suuport us we rly are doing this for somthing fun to do and to give somthing new to the ppl ^^

edit:

im not your enimy im your friend ok? so thats rly all i can say about it

edit:

sure ill put up our change log but we havea few which do yu want from when it started as ecx to now?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Changes from base ECX would be cool. I sorta-kinda know what it added. If you listed changes from 1.2.3, you could be a while with the ECX ones ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i will i will also post the vid :D and thanks again guys any of you out there who will support us when i prove to you what we got here is lagit ^^

edit:

i will also give team list for hwo we have right now
im project leader madman1221221 is co project leader i have three coders named SMARET suckmydollarfiftey(rc3 creator) and sasi657 i have 6 testers centauren youngmoney andrew lolled guy nf jizil and Fus10nwe have two 2d artest/modelers who i are in contact with in emailand thats the team

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the mod is back on track i will have A new down laod link and i will post change log soon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Still waiting for this video of yours :D
But what makes your addon so good?
And what are the new plugins you mention before?

Maybe you want a race with project wod :D
And see the best out come judged by the people on this forum.

We have been working on this for some time in a low progress.
But things should be going a bit faster now.

Here are 2 movies of our side:

[video=youtube;yCA30ZlHieU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCA30ZlHieU&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;byyDwtfb4Fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byyDwtfb4Fk&feature=related[/video]

Lets see what you have :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hehe ok ill get to work on the vids yu wont be disapointed
but what was that attack broly was using that was rasing his pl

edit:

thats a rly cool plugin man nice

edit:

we never madea plugin like that huh but sure ill post vids of some of our modded chars

edit:

and new back round feels

edit:

wow actualy yours is much better :O ours is still in early development though

edit:

but wow im impresed
ours rly isnt as good .. yet

edit:

but we will make it better hey find me on steam i want to talk to you

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing with Broly wasn't an attack. I believe it was a Transformation. The PL thing was raising because Sting has PL raising Transformations. Meaning the PL goes up slowly as you transform.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thats avery cool plugin

edit:

im almost done making vid posted soon again not as good as this guy but we stil in develpoment it wil get better our modelr sadly left us though so the position is open for any one who knows how to model :/

edit:

[video=youtube;k8UvJYS4mts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8UvJYS4mts[/video]

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The thing with Broly wasn't an attack. I believe it was a Transformation. The PL thing was raising because Sting has PL raising Transformations. Meaning the PL goes up slowly as you transform.
Nope its not a transformation.
Its called LSSJ power. Its an increase of power.

The plr system we are using is for power ups like you have seen in the vid with broly.
But also our transformations will have the plr system.
We tought it would be impressing to see the powerlevel actual rising in powerups and transformations.
So far its prety good worked out.

Werty thanks for your compliment. We are still not finished with ours eighter.
We want to add a lot more new things what never seen before.
Can only say this is just the beginning.

We hope we can impress the people here with the new things as well.
At the moment we have a lot more new things what hasnt been showed yet also because they are still beta and not clear if we keep it like that or still want to change it.

Project WoD is well tought out hope we can make it so people will actual like it.
Werty good luck with your mod/addon.
We will show a bit more sooner or later.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You know werty. There is an edit button to edit your posts. :). But i made it so that all new replies without anyone replying (double or more posts) will have a fancy edit message within your text.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow this thread was so long ago i remember this XDDDD this was back when i actually didnt know how to do any thing lolololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom