a new mod

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you create something for something that isnt released yet. ???
:-/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
antivirus found somethin on the site, so don't click that link, cuz the risk.. well... i made a picture to get the message across
lol2.jpg

Best answers
antivirus found somethin on the site, so don't click that link, cuz the risk.. well... i made a picture to get the message across
View attachment 1367
ye it did that for even my inteam members too :/ its casue we created the forum about two days ago its anew site
rly fresh its not a virus trst me i would have no reason or potensial to hurt any one :O we havea steam group too if yu want to check it out and to answer yur question it is released its between esf 1.2.3 and esf final but better than open beta final :p

Edit:

also ive been workin with nsis and does any one know the plugin the esf team used to get the music to play during set up i got the splsh screen with sound at the beginining but not the music during setup

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
How very unprofessional
Indeed, for example I see so many words unfinished. I'm not sure if he has what it needs to pull it through the whole project thing.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making a mod of a mod of a mod...
Modification!

Best answers
the mod again -.-

well maybe before ppl go jumping to conclusions you should go searching if you go to my profile or our steam group we have pictures of whats going on in the mod we will add preview videos ANDDDD furthur more i wasnt asking any one to join the team and i have all taht it takes seeing is it we already finished to beta releases we are on our third which i must say is the biggest yet. so maybe you should do thoro research before sayign i have nothing to show or my links are fake or its avirus and yes it is very expensive but the hole team pitched in and my friend is helping me moniter hte forum she in fact is being hte host server for it ......

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well maybe before people go jumping to conclusions you should go searching if you go to my profile or our steam group we have pictures of whats going on in the mod we will add preview videos ANDDDD furthur more i was not asking any one to join the team and i have all that it takes seeing as we already finished 2 beta releases, we are on our third which i must say is the biggest yet. so maybe you should do a thorough research before saying i have nothing to show or my links are fake or its a virus and yes it is very expensive but the whole team pitched in and my friend is helping me monitor the forum. she is in fact being the host server for it ......
how old are you?
and your making a massive mod like esf? no one can beat it:cool:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are making a mod for ESF. Only using ECX as a base.

Though topics like this kinda belong in the addons/scripts section. So moved ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
alright but the only reason i rly posted on the forum for it and btw yes im same person differnet account the only reason is cause we only have 11 ppl on our newly made fourm its not even legit yet we want to have some ppl supporiting us we don want to pull yu away from esf just have yu like us too :/
if yu sign up for our forum it would rly help us alot and would be much apretiated

edit:

and we arent justa group of douches who are looking to make thsi then drop out and never release it
in fact we are releaseing beta 3 in two days !!!!!

edit:

so come on guys join our forum help us out aply for a job any thing but support us as much as yu support esf
we wnat to be up there like they are :D

edit:

btw grega took yur advice and madea small simple logo :D

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't hurt to post a couple of screenshots here :p. It would give people more incentive to join than you asking them to.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
alright i can do do that but i ask only one thing do not troll me just because of two things it uses ecx as abase it is not ecx also there are non cannon trans and chars in this game only because ppl wanted me to do it and im doing what hte ppl want so ye so ill post some pics of our ne bardock and buu

edit:

and prove to you that this is lagit also i got the leader of the esf team to join and suupor out forum just keep that in mind

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You got mastasurf to join? ... heh.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yup sure did he is supporint our mod full force :p

Users who are viewing this thread