A New GraB!! [exclusive]!!

Best answers
OK HOW MaNY TIMES have you seen THIS IN THE SHOW???

AFter someone was beatin up badly or was dealt a serious amount of dmg the Victor* or the person doing the dmg Grabbed the prey*/Person behing hurt and hit them again into a rock or Kneeing them in the stomach!. (remember when brolly grabs Goku by the head? after goku fails to hurt him with a kameha close up?)

This is how it could* be implimented in 1.3 :D

Ok every once in a while everyone gets caught with their pants down.. >.>
i mean with no ki.. (Here is where the grapple comes in) WOULDNT IT BE Great! if a player COuld deal An EXTra HIT!?!??! Here is how it works

AFter you knock someone to the ground who has no ki If you can get over to them and press Alt before the get up completely. Your Character Grabs them by head/shirt/kneck and hold them up.
From here you have 3 seconds to decide what to do.

You have 4 options( ALSO USING THIS EXTRA HIT WOULD GIVE THE PLAYER 50% OF HIS KI BACK AND HE IS ABLE TO RECOVER AFTER BEING HIT)

1) up-arrow : hits them straight up with an uppercut/knee and if they dont recover they fall back down...
2) right-arrow: a strong right punch that sends them flying! You can use the mouse to aim where you hit them
3) left-arrow: a strong left punch that sends them flying! You can use the mouse to aim where you hit them
4)down-arrow:At the cost of a Teleport your character puts his other hand to the characters chest and fires a gen ball close range. The explosion sends the other player Tumbling away.

Keep in mind that if you use options 2-4 and aim at the ground they shouldnt slam into the ground but instead bounce off the ground and back into the air

Also The player being hit isn't flying in a straight line like when hit in the air by basic melee... But they are dropping with a momentum of boost..

Example:

The player doesn't go back in a straight line but in an arch until he recovers because he's falling

another way the Grabble could be used

Say Your Fighting someone in the air.. and you basic melee them 2 times in a row and you want to go for the 3rd hit YOU can DO IT!!
To do the 3rd hit you'de have to catch up to him thengrapple him... from there u have a 3 second time frame to do options 1-4.
Here is the catch
If you do go for the 3rd hit Beware because THe person your fighting Isn't competely drained of ki and ISNT tired So after you hit him Not only does he get 50% of his ki back AND he can Recover From a Much shorter Distance So after the 3rd hit you better Move it!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
so basically if someone is knocked on the ground and taking a long time to get up.. instead of ki blasting or beaming them, this adds an extra move you can do.

You go up to them very close, pick them up, and do what you said in the first post. Its really rare that someone runs out of ki though. Maybe that wont have to be a requirement.

Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
so basically if someone is knocked on the ground and taking a long time to get up.. instead of ki blasting or beaming them, this adds an extra move you can do.

You go up to them very close, pick them up, and do what you said in the first post. Its really rare that someone runs out of ki though. Maybe that wont have to be a requirement.
heh.. thats the thing it isn't read the last few sentences of the post

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like it to mutch.

Why? Cause its a minor thing that you can basicly do already.

1.) If a person is rolling on the ground you simple hit him in a straqight line swooping on the ground and you send him flying straight up.

2.) Same as number 1 but you hgit him swooping above the ground you can bvasicly aim where you want him to fly off to.

3.) Same as 2

4.) Why do that when you can do more damage just throwing genballs at him from where you are. That way you hurt him more and its safer for you aswell.

Those are my reasons for not liking the idea.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
I dont like it to mutch.

Why? Cause its a minor thing that you can basicly do already.

1.) If a person is rolling on the ground you simple hit him in a straqight line swooping on the ground and you send him flying straight up.

2.) Same as number 1 but you hgit him swooping above the ground you can bvasicly aim where you want him to fly off to.

3.) Same as 2

4.) Why do that when you can do more damage just throwing genballs at him from where you are. That way you hurt him more and its safer for you aswell.

Those are my reasons for not liking the idea.
Agreed. I'd much rather see the use of beams and ki blasts at some point in the game rather then just everythnig be melee, & when someone is rolling it's the perfect time to hit them with ki blasts/blobs & gen beams/balls.

Best answers
Ok ok Thats a good reason i think...

Think about this

the grapple can be used AFter your arent able to basic melee your enemy any more... so in the air if you want to pull of a *3rd hit* you can.. It would be smart to use a 3rd hit when near a structure of some kind so you can hit them into it and if your skilled enough the 3rd hit can be very usefull...

Now if u catch them with no Ki not only do u get to hit them agian with the grapple.. but they get 50% ki back so the game pace keeps moving...

Also i just thought of this... why just have 1 set of grapple moves?

if ki blast is selected and you grapple the DOWNarrow could be a ki blast attack

if melee is selected the downarrow does some melee combo

if gen beam is selected the down arror makes the person shoots a gen ball close range sending the other player flying

If a kameha is selected the down arrow makes the person throws the enemy into the air with 1 hand and shoots yours weakest kameha at half the time it takes to charge a minum kameha....

My point is.. true you can roll them with basic 1 time.. but after that you sit and wait while they get up.. the way it is now you could beam them until they get up... But why not pick them up and go for the extra dmg? also the animations would be awsome.. as for the grapple in the air.. you can hit 2 times in a row with basic melee then use the grapple as a 3rd hit.. again its the ability to do the extra hit.. But doing the extra hit in the air is more risky

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And why would i want to give my enemy 50% of his KI back when i can just wate till he gets up and starts to recharge so i can hit him again >.>

Best answers
exactly... There are many times when skilled players pull of hail marry's in esf... When the person has just alittle hp left and he starts owning if you were to hit him he'd be kaput... This is where the 3rd hit becomes use full...

Also with practice you could be able to hit other targets nearby with the 3rd hit without slowing down the pace of the game at all this add more depth to the melee in my opinion.. so does my counter-block and beam-block idea

Also obviously a person would ask why would i want to give my enemy their ki back.... The point is... you wont want to Prevent you from using it alot because you know the "potential danger" of using it... Now lets say you were an el33t you'de find many times where the move would be very usefull

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont get me wrong. The idea itself is OK. But the way you said it works is totaly unneeded and Would be only ussed if you see the other guys HP fall.

Actualy im all for a grab like that but your idea just dosent work out.

Best answers
Grega said:
Dont get me wrong. The idea itself is OK. But the way you said it works is totaly unneeded and Would be only ussed if you see the other guys HP fall.

Actualy im all for a grab like that but your idea just dosent work out.

... you miss interpeted what my idea is... pleaes read it again...

You have the ability to use it as a 3rd hit.. also you can use it when the enemies SP is completely drained(This happens when you hit them to the ground and they dont have enough ki to recover) ... and that does happen alot to less experienced players

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correction i understood it. But it poses a to big risk to be ussed. Thats what im talking about. It wouldnt be ussed unless its the fatal blow.

Example:
You make a guy start rolling on the ground (he has no ki left). Than you can:
A) use your idea and give the guy 50% of his kibar back for the damage of 1 meleehit/ 1 genbal hit/ kiblobing that he can excape from very fast

OR
B) barrage him with genballs wich probably kills him withing a fiew seconds cause hes a sitting duck who cant escape due to no KI.

Basicly people will allways choose B cause they want to be shure to kill him with as les damage to themselvs as possible.

Now unless that can be overcame this idea would be ussless.

Best answers
the most genballs you can get in while a player is down is 3(and thats if u start charging up right when he falls) ... 3 very weak gen balls... Good players usually do this: a powered up gen beam jump so u can get away.. then a gen ball at its weakest shot..

AFter that uve done the maximum dmg possible... BUT STILL doin this drains The ki left that you have... and it also slows game play for both of you to sit their and power up

My idea LETS you grab him punch him away.. and you still have alittle time to power up and add gain MORE Ki to the ki that you already have...allthough he WILL have the advantage for that MOMENT Ki wize.. So it wouldn't be smart to go on the offense again but instead go on the defense.

If your elite in understand the fast paced game you'll under stand that playing defensively preserves ki alot better then offensive playing with burns ki

also once agian my idea Keeps the fast paced Game flowing

:::EDIT:::
also it only poses a big risk If you do it in the air when the player already has alot of ki and he isnt drained of ki.. So you have better chance of giving him fULL ki in the air....

If he's drained and on the ground the most ki he will get is half of his ki back and if he decides to recover from a distance further away compared to the air in which he recovers closer, he uses alittle of that ki

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, I mean no offense when I say this

Please, for the love of God, stop suggesting things.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
dont listen to him, this game needs suggestions for melee, its not fun enough yet. But jinx, sometimes its hard for me to follow your ideas, pictures would help alot too.

Best answers
Sub said:
Jinx, I mean no offense when I say this

Please, for the love of God, stop suggesting things.

why? thats the point of this thread

and to tiger...

What ideas dont you follow me on? ill restate them with pictures

Best answers
The grapple makers your character grab the other persons kneck, shirt, or even palm the other persons head and hold them up in the air... then your player either uppercuts.. Decks the guy in the jaw... throws him up then round house kick.... Teleport directly above him and send him flying to the ground with a crit hit...puts a gen ball to his chest an explodes it close range sending the poor guy flying... Kneeing the guy in the jaw... Kneeing him in the stomach...teleport behind him and chopping him in his kneck (like cell did to krillin).

There are so many combinations possible and each character could have their own

Best answers
$sj Goku said:
why? thats the point of this thread

and to tiger...

What ideas dont you follow me on? ill restate them with pictures
he says that because if you look at the suggestion forum..90% of it is filled with threads named "ZOMG MY BEST IDEA YET!"..i mean..suggesting is fine..but slow it a down a little man..u shoot out like 10 suggestions a day..

as for the grabble...eh...i dont see it improving gameplay much..

Best answers
fine >.> .............. Just trying to get them TO ADD MORE stuff to 1.3 then pretty effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom