Best answers

All crits to Ned and his awsome Vegetto

Gimme crits but don't ask me to release him (Because of the request in Red-Saiyan I'm afraid of squirls :p )

Best answers
hey not bad (better then ya gottenks lol :p) improve the sking on the chest a bit and thats about it great edit there buddy

Best answers
i thought ned made it clear on red saiyan that he didnt want to have his model edited.
also i remember u had to click an agree button.
seems like u ignored that and are a little ignorant.
well..doesnt look like gogeta except for the vest.
good luck dealing with esf ppl.
cause u just got urself into one.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
no... on redsaiyan it said NOT to host the model, i dont remember it saying not to edit it... o yea it also said dont release it or something... great model but he doesn't look like gogeta like sexy said

Scruffie

S
Stupid, stupid, stupid person. When Ned released it he specifically asked for you not to edit it. Well, as long as you don't release it. But then, whats the point in showing it off? Whatever....

Could we have an actually decent render that lets us see the model? Or are we gonna have to guess what is behind that hand floating in front of his torso?

Best answers
Originally posted by Neon
no... on redsaiyan it said NOT to host the model, i dont remember it saying not to edit it... o yea it also said dont release it or something... great model but he doesn't look like gogeta like sexy said
sorry to burst your bubble.

he did say so not to alter it which in turn means not to edit it.
anywais, his decision to do that.

peace

Best answers
Ned or ESF team member

So should I delete the post? (althought an ESF team member replied and said nothing but I wanna be sure)
I just practised it like ppl did before the model release - It's training
But if it's wrong I delete this post right away :(

Best answers
Regular Gogeta's hair isnt like Vegetto's i think his hair is most likely Vegeta and 1 hair in front. vegito has 2

Best answers
yea come to think of it wasnt his vegetto used to practice skinning? i recall a thread that specifically stated that, or am i wrong?

Best answers
i remember when ned said we could use his model to pratice one and skinning or something like that so i dont see how Moshe Kipod Ham can get in trouble for it....
but still a good edit nice one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom