a new GameMode

Best answers
Just an idea for 2 new game modes..

1) [Tournament mode] Ok The Server starts and it gives everyone a 10 minute warmup session.(text comes up in white saying The Tournament Starts In 10 minutes) After the time is up The server breaks everyone in the server into brackets by random or according to score. What could happen next is.. The server forces everyone except the fighters into waiting list..
After all that is done.. the 2 fighters will spawn in the Specific Spawnpoints For this mode.. and wont be aloud to move until the count down.. 3..2...1. Fight.. After a winner is decided after 3-5 rounds.. one fighter is forced into the waiting list and is giving a dragonball icon(representing a win) an the next fighters to are put in to ring... The losers of each fight will be put Under the spectator list. (or if its double elimitaion they are givin a black dragon ball)

This could also be used for a 2vs2 ...

2) [RingOut] (not a good name i know) For each map their could be a ringout version of the map... If you touched the ground outside of the ring or die your opponent wins a point.. In this mode Throwing is unavailable and players are givin full health and placed in their corners each round.( and if people wanted to use this as a tournament there should be a tournament mode for ring out)

Best answers
Wow. I actually like these ideas. I know 1.3 is going to have a lot of new modes...But I would REALLY like to have modes like these in there.

Best answers
Remake Of capture the dragon balls
This mode could be more of a fun mode...

All beams are disabled and basic melee is your only weapon available.
Well basicly you have 2 teams.. Good and evil what ever you'de like to call them and you have 2 Circles for each team.. The goal for each team is to get all seven dragon balls into their teams circle.. but here are the rules... when a person gets a dragon ball he's unable to attack.. both hand will be on the dragon ball and put under( near his stomach) as he flies around.. if your hit while you have the dragon ball in hands you drop it.. and its up for grabs...

After all 7 dragon balls are collected the a dragon appears and gives the team with the dragon balls the ability to use beams for a certain time.. (6 minutes)

And for a team to win they must summon the dragon a specific number of times..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i dont like the idea about basic melee only. (me likes to stronghit up and basicmelee away). And the whole koncept of no beams looks pointless if you are alowed to use them after getting a wish.

Just think for 6 minutes youll be able to beamspam away at the other team and they cant do a thing about it while 1 of your team collects the DBs again.

So my version :p

CTDB mode:
*FFA
- When you kill a person with melee you are close enough to "steal" a DB off him
- If you do it with a beam you have a limited time(say 3 seconds) to get to where his body lies so you can take the dragonball.
- When you die you loose 1 DB
- When you get to 7 DBs you get a wish menu (press a button to bring it up):
+ health (gives you full health)
+ speed (+10 speed for a limited amount of time)
+ strengh(gives you 500k PL [should be tested out])
+ Dragon Balls(when you die you dont loose a Dragonball)
- If you have 7 DBs and you kill someone you dont get another one

*Team
- Boath teams start with 3 DBs
- The DBs are spread betwean random players of that team
- The team that looses 3 DBS first gets anotherone (so we have 7)
- Evrything works like for FFA stile (exept the Dragon Balls wish)
- If the DB is not recopvered (a person didnt get to the dead guy in time) the DB goes to a random member of the team where the person who died was.
- Wishes efect teh whole team and are voted.
- When vote is over the wish taht got moast votes is applyed to the whole team.
- After the wining team wished the DBs are spread again 3 per team and anaother round starts.
- During that time people play freely (roundstarts and roundends do not affect the gameplay)
- Players of the same team can give DBs to a teammate
(posibility for harder collecting)The wish can only be done if 1 person holds all 7 DBs (should be discussed)
Totaly balanced. Includes a FFA mode.

Best answers
all seems balanced except that huge 500k Powerlevel boost.. It would allow beams spam.. give you total dominance permanently instead of 5-6 minutes

::: edit :::

Oh an the reason i said Basic melee only is for these 2 reasons...

1) Nubs just starting off ask "where are the dragon balls" so i know that they are interested in playing something dealing with the dragon balls..

2) If they enjoy the mode they will stay in it and get better with basic melee... Learning all of esf's moves an tricks to become a better player

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom