A NEW Death wave idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I realized my last death wave idea was alright..., but it seemed a bit difficult to code after reading it (hitting the ground and causing a long line of explosions across the ground)

So here's my new idea. Why now make it a semi-instant attack (you press the fire key, frieza does a quick animation, then unleashes the wave)

It will be fairly big. About as big as 3 cells on top of each other and about is wide enough to hit 2 buus standing side by side. So its a pretty big attack, but still blade-like. Now unlike frieza's disk, this isn't an instank kill. however it works like a disk as it can pass through the environment, and when it hits someone, it does damage according to your PL. I'd say it should be as strong as a fully charged Gallick Gun and as fast as a generic beam since its pretty damn fast in the show. Almost instant, but I'm thinking in terms of balance here.

So basically:

- Very tall attack
- Fairly wide attack
- Near instant execution. about as long as it would take to charge a small-sized generic beam/ball
- Fairly strong. about as strong as a Gallick Gun so its not overpowering considering Frieza had Death Ball
- Moves very fast. As fast as a generic beam
- Can pass through the environment like a disk.
- Cannot move during the short execution animation
- Should be for Frieza's final form only since thats the only form he uses this attack in the show...though Budokai 3 gives it to him in his 3rd form.

so what do you think about THIS idea?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Near instant execution. about as long as it would take to charge a small-sized generic beam/ball
no just way to spammage for this kind of attack

Should be for Frieza's final form only since thats the only form he uses this attack in the show...though Budokai 3 gives it to him in his 3rd form
nah it should be for all forms but not as strong as your saying it is

its a good idea to add this technique but your overpowering it

Best answers
I love it...but I hope that u can block it....and when u're blocking it u're beeing pushed away like this

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overpowering it is an understatement. A near instant attack of that size mean people standing outside of a group of fighters and shooting in tonnes of these things before charging and continuing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza doesn't need another attack. With his health, and his lasers, he's one of the deadlier characters in the game already, the LAST thing he needs is another instant high damage attack.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Frieza doesn't need another attack. With his health, and his lasers, he's one of the deadlier characters in the game already, the LAST thing he needs is another instant high damage attack.
No one uses the weapons in the game anyway besides anything under Generic Beam, everyone is "scared" to have more a variety. Which is why I stopped picking frieza.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just think frieza should have the death wave instead of telekinesis which is an ok attack but nobody really uses it or really uses frieza at all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i just think frieza should have the death wave instead of telekinesis which is an ok attack but nobody really uses it or really uses frieza at all
exactly.

And to relate to what someone said, spamming death wave is like spamming a disk. its kinda hard when the attack is so small and thin and its not like it explodes. it would use a lot of ki too you know.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Near instant execution. about as long as it would take to charge a small-sized generic beam/ball
that alone way overpowers the weapon it doesnt matter if its slow or small or whatever instantaneous is not a good combination with an attack thats the same power as the gallitgun

your going in the right direction here but tone down the attack power alittle like a longer charging time or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
that alone way overpowers the weapon it doesnt matter if its slow or small or whatever instantaneous is not a good combination with an attack thats the same power as the gallitgun

your going in the right direction here but tone down the attack power alittle like a longer charging time or something
I dunno...a long charge time would cause some problems. Perhaps a faster charge then, but still a charge time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom