a New character should be added.

Uub

Best answers
ok. well today i watched a ep of dragon ball gt.as people might remember Uub. the indian boy, well he is in gt. and people have askd for uub once before but admins said he didnt have any attacks.uub should be added as he is now a dragon ballz member. think about it. it would be good 2 add some new models and characters 2 this game. and baby and all if u watch a ep of gt there is much more people with better attacks. baby is some dude he trys 2 rule a planet when uub trys 2 turn him into candy uub misses and it hits uub back. yeh :p well think of adding some new models. it would boost this game up a few points. in the game ranks

Best answers
The team will not be using any Film or GT character/Moves in this Mod...

so this will be a no go im afraid...

Best answers
Uub was in Z, but he never got significantly powerful until GT. And the team has said no GT or Movie things will be added to ESF. Sorry, but no.

Best answers
Snake101 said:
Uub was in Z, but he never got significantly powerful until GT. And the team has said no GT or Movie things will be added to ESF. Sorry, but no.
didnt i just say that :confused:

:laff:

Best answers
Magmus said:
didnt i just say that :confused:

:laff:
Yes..anouther GT suggestion shot down....*Magmus is a "Piccolo Fanatic":] :cry: (!Green Power!):rolleyes: :laff: to the MAX...unless you suggest something making "the namek" better..he won't give yo the "5 out of 5:yes: "..*

-GT never happened*disgraceful to DBZ*...
Had potential too...poor fights, dumb plot twists, and bad music..
a freak'n pink monkey (SS4..crap)..Gogeta...A Redhaired, pink furred, pansy...so sad.

Sorry Uub (has to be an Uub fan...I don't like Kid Buu's reincarnation..)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One warning for Big VEE and his spam. Please try to keep it on relative to the topic's question/suggestion.

Any new characters will not be added until 1.4. If the question is about adding the Uub from GT than, like the others have said, it's not going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom