A New Attack for Teen Gohan

Best answers
Well, about two days ago, I watching an episode of the uncut Dragon Ball Z, and on this episode, Gohan did this attack called Flashing Attack. It's basically a big yellow wave that he does with one hand only. Right now, i'm trying to find a picture of it. If I find one I will post it here. Now I don't know any new attacks that Gohan is getting accept for that Two Handed Blast Attack, so, maybe he could get one more attack.

Best answers
ooo yeah I saw that too. I doubt they'll add it since I think he only uses it once and it might just be in the english dub (not in original)

Best answers
Well I wish more people would post there thoughts about it here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some forum Google returned said:
CoolSSJEnergy said:
Was the attack Gohan used in the water really called "Flashing Attack"? I remember he said "Kamehameha!!" in the old dub.
He used his Masenko attack that he learned from Piccolo. For some reason, the Saban dub hated the Masenko and always called it a Kame Hame Ha (despite not looking anything like the Kame Hame Ha).
Sounds like it's just something they dubbed over. I don't remember anything like that in the manga; if it was any kind of filler episode it wouldn't have been in there.

If it isn't Masenko, like that guy says, it just sounds like a generic beam to me.

Best answers
Well a new attack for gohan isnt really neccesary, and if its a wave attack then it would give gohan a large advantage, damaging mutliple people without a way to dodge unless it was verticle. But gohan transforms at 1mil and gains 2x pl so if he were to gain pl faster with this wave attack, he would be slightly unbalanced.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
eh i was thinking that ain't a normal bean such cuz she/he has a name .... so i was thinking to make it with the power of a NORMAL kmhh , duelble

Best answers
well u have to take it all into consideration. if we are talkin beam wise besides buu gohan gets the strongest beam the fastest cus of ssj at 1 mil he gets kamehameha. and also even tho some say its weak masenko gets strong as ssj as well so thats 2 good beam attacks he has. i honestly dont see a need for another at the moment. and also from wut ive heard they are increasing the strength of masenko in 1.3 so theres really no need for another attack for him. but thas jus my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom