A MUST ADD FOR 1.3 [POWER SENSING]

Best answers
::: I belive this to be AN essentiall add in for esf 1.3:::

-How it Works: If a player's cross hair is on you for more then 2.5 seconds the outside edges of your screen get highlighted with a transparent red.
-ALSO!!! The stronger the pl the more intense the hight light would be !! and the the highlight would take up more of the screen!(maybe the highlight could be the color of your aura!)
-Also!! along with the highlight THe player who as has their crosshair on you gets their name shown on the bottum right of your screen! so you know who your fighting. ( this helps with the annoying lil **** that likes to hit you and run away and hide.. then come back an hit u again)
-THIS Idea would give the game such a adrenaline RUSH feal and it would make the game easier to pick up :D!!!

This Implements the idea to sense a players power! This idea is so great because this would make new-comers adjust to becoming aware of what's around them a lot faster.
This Would Also Discourage the idea of flying in a straight line torwards your opponent because the person you'de try an hit would know your coming!!!!! and new-comers will learn that attacking from an angle will keep them from knowing your coming!!!They also get to learn angles at the same time!!!!

OMG THIS IS GrEAT :D ALSO!! when you sense a POwer level they could add IN the players voice from the show when he senses a high power level!!! Examples: Vegeta could go "what the?" Goku could say "this isn't good"
and dont just have 1 voice :D !! have many !! at least 3 for each character

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer jsut using the scouter, bot a color code. If a pro was fighting n00bs, & if I was more skilled then him for some reason, if he knew I was coming for him (with your diea) he'd run away pretty fast for the sake of getting attacked by me.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2.5 seconds is an awful long time for your opponent to not be moving. Red light messing up my view at the edges of my screen would be distracting and unappreciated, and you can see who you're fighting against and what their power level is with mixed-mode scouter (which already makes it harder for your opponents to hide). Since it'd be the same but slower than the scouter I don't see how it'd make the game any faster to learn, and flying straight towards your enemy is never a good idea. I don't even see how this suggestion would make that more difficult to do than it is now since you can still see them with your eyes using the current system, and if you're suggesting that the scouter be completely replaced (so that angle hits would be more effective) you're making it even easier for the enemy to hide and even harder to find out who you're fighting, which defeats two of your original points to begin with.

Sorry man, I can't see a really good application of this suggestion.

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
I prefer jsut using the scouter, bot a color code. If a pro was fighting n00bs, & if I was more skilled then him for some reason, if he knew I was coming for him (with your diea) he'd run away pretty fast for the sake of getting attacked by me.
Exactly it would prevent the pumbling of nublets! preventing players from running away from the game.!

Besides in the show if an enemy was much stronger then them what would they do first thing? Run away.. IF they were brave they'de stay and fight!!

Also this idea would keep everyone in the game MOVING(Thus the adrenaline rush). THis idea WOULD DRAMATICLY LESSIN Spam because players would constantly be on the move

also this is very usefull to pros! who dont want to be spammed you can sense the beam before it comes

and no matter what you do A new person to the game will always run away until he feals he understand what's going on.. This tweak will give new-comers a better chance to learn the game. Also it would keep the experienced fighting with the experienced and nublets fighting with the nublets more often.. although players mix an fight who ever occasioinally

::Edit::

maybe the time could be shorted to 1.2 or 1.5 seconds?

:edit:::
Also think about the players who dont use a radar because it takes up space on the screen this idea would be a great option to have available to the players
and maybe the red highlights doesn't have to be what represents the Power sensing! maybe it could be a sound similar to the sound when you Tie in a head on adv melee collision

Or maybe it can just highlight in corners indicating the person's direction

This also helps with the interaction of the character to the person actually playing the game

:::EDIT:::

ALSO!! IMAGINE THIS!!! IMAGINE PICKING A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE BY LOOKING AT THEM!! They sense your ki, see your name!, an they stop what there doing becuase your the best challenge to them!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
doesnt seem like it would work out, except maybe if a large beam was coming at you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I give this suggestion a 1/5.

No possible way someone will be sitting still for more than 2 seconds unless he's charging an attack or thinks standing still is a smart move.

Also, most people, unless when using lasers and ki blasts, dont exactly try to lock on directly with the crosshairs.

This is a pointless, unneeded thing that ESF doesn't need to bother with.

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
I give this suggestion a 1/5.

No possible way someone will be sitting still for more than 2 seconds unless he's charging an attack or thinks standing still is a smart move.
I did recommend changing the time in a different post to 1.2 or 1.5 seconds

This would let you sense anyone who'de becoming straight at you

Best answers
$sj Goku said:
Exactly it would prevent the pumbling of nublets! preventing players from running away from the game.!

Besides in the show if an enemy was much stronger then them what would they do first thing? Run away.. IF they were brave they'de stay and fight!!

Also this idea would keep everyone in the game MOVING(Thus the adrenaline rush). THis idea WOULD DRAMATICLY LESSIN Spam because players would constantly be on the move

also this is very usefull to pros! who dont want to be spammed you can sense the beam before it comes

and no matter what you do A new person to the game will always run away until he feals he understand what's going on.. This tweak will give new-comers a better chance to learn the game. Also it would keep the experienced fighting with the experienced and nublets fighting with the nublets more often.. although players mix an fight who ever occasioinally

::Edit::

maybe the time could be shorted to 1.2 or 1.5 seconds?

:edit:::
Also think about the players who dont use a radar because it takes up space on the screen this idea would be a great option to have available to the players
and maybe the red highlights doesn't have to be what represents the Power sensing! maybe it could be a sound similar to the sound when you Tie in a head on adv melee collision

Or maybe it can just highlight in corners indicating the person's direction

This also helps with the interaction of the character to the person actually playing the game

:::EDIT:::

ALSO!! IMAGINE THIS!!! IMAGINE PICKING A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE BY LOOKING AT THEM!! They sense your ki, see your name!, an they stop what there doing becuase your the best challenge to them!!
I take offense to being called a nublet :p
But for the idea itself, you said players don't use the scouter because it takes up space on the screen. Are you one of these people or are you assuming that? From my point of view, my scouter is more useful than having an extra square inch of space to see through on the right side of my screen.
Being able to sense people could not be implemented nicely. The red highlights will cover up the screen like you said the scouter does. If there are stronger people, great, you can't fight back because your entire screen suddenly tuned red.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WAIT

this suggestion has some potential but not for fighting, be able to view the entire field of players while sensing theyre power levels would be a good way to find a lost opponent or an annoying beam spammer

it would be great if your screen went blue or red or something and it showed everyone in auras and theyre names next to or in the auras AND it will show a person who is charging a beam. how? in the game your powerlevel should go up as you charge a beam or a blast by a very small ammount enough to signify that theyre charging a beam

or

they have a special type of aura about them

Best answers
I still hate you >.> but great idea!!! lol This would bring attention to spammers!! THUS ENDING THE CONTANT SPAMMING SPAMMING IN ESF OMG ><

OMG OMG ok here is how i think it should work

THe same way as dark's EXCEPT you dont get to see all the names and powerlevels of all the players on the field.

You'de only SENSE someones power if THEIR BEAM IS STRONGER THEN YOURS !!!! EXAMPLE: if im goku ... and the spammer was vegeta if he was charging his Big Bang! and his big bang was charged enough to Become stronger then my Kameha if charged halfway THEN I SHOULD SENSE HIS POWER!!!( OMG DARK LOVELY IDEA )

To represent the powersensing! My character could have a VOICE!!! "what's that!?!?" OR something!!

Also If the player is behind a mountain/building or something His position could be pointed out by simply having his name and Power level where the red diamond would originally bE!!! then after the beam is shot OR you can see him directly(not through a wall) the name and powerlevel should fade away!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol crazy idea, but imagine your screen would turn into a rainbow with colors all over the place if your playing with like 7 or 8 people.

Best answers
nonono your screen wouldn't light up either The name of the player and his power level would become visible ! But you'de have to first find the player :D and your able to see the player's name / powerlevel through walls

Force Pit Member
Best answers
here, ill post what i put in my other thread about sensing players:

"hmm, maybe they should make beams have a louder sound, like a whirling type sound now that you mention it. So that way players wearing headphones can hear it coming at them by directional sound, and evade it.

This idea works good with swoops, I can hear a player swooping at me, and I know to teleport or get out of the way in time."

Actually, I wish swooping was a bit louder too. Its still kind of hard to tell which direction the player is coming from.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you suggest things already in game? This is already in the game, just not to your liking. Press F9 once, and mouse over a guy and INSTANTLY you know his PL. Hell, press F9 again, and you get a map that shows you the red dots which are a different size in comparison to your pl. press F9 AGAIN and you get both. Mouse over a guy and you see his PL, take your mouse off, you get the map again.

So what's the point? All these suggestions are just the game the way you want it. Let the makers of the game make the game the way they want to make it.

Best answers
Then this idea suddenly becomes like using ESP Hacks in CS.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Why do you suggest things already in game? This is already in the game, just not to your liking. Press F9 once, and mouse over a guy and INSTANTLY you know his PL. Hell, press F9 again, and you get a map that shows you the red dots which are a different size in comparison to your pl. press F9 AGAIN and you get both. Mouse over a guy and you see his PL, take your mouse off, you get the map again.

So what's the point? All these suggestions are just the game the way you want it. Let the makers of the game make the game the way they want to make it.
its a suggestion.. dont hate ...

I dont like the radar... It bothers me for it to be on the screen.. Maybe there are other players like that.. Besides POWER SENSING was IN the show

::: EDIT:::
g0jack said:
Then this idea suddenly becomes like using ESP Hacks in CS.
Well.. in cs there are many walls.. There arent too many because the maps are Very open... Also You only see/sense the player IF the beam he's powering up is stronger then your beam powered up half way... also the name and PL level goes away After the beam has been shot or it the player has stopped powering it up

Force Pit Member
Best answers
reminds me of bots lol. Right when you start charging a beam, they all target you and chase you down ;p.

Best answers
This true !! BUT (heheh) the good thing is The only PEOPLE that will come for you Will be WEAKER Then you! because only the people that can sense your power are the people your stronger then :D THuS THe strongest person in the server Would have an even harder time spamming because EVERYONE would sense his power!!! Thus elimating spam!!! :D and the only players that probably would be able to spam! would be the weakest players on the server because nobody would be able to sense their power!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh thats the point of a suggestion

Best answers
well... I post my idea on how i think it should be... If they alter it.. its up to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom