Best answers
is there a way that they could make a moving aura...or will that create to many lag problems. but they could make it user only or somethin

plz respond to this i wanna hear all sides :laff:

Best answers
I wouldn't do it, it would be difficult to make and lag many pc's....

Best answers
it would look cool tho :devgrin: shootin a final flash with it would look just badass

Best answers
If someone could make that.. it would be really cool! I never play on the internet anyways.. (Im a 56ker) I just play with bots, and it never lags.

Best answers
how do you mean moving, just simple around itself or what??

Best answers
like the show, when they power up or go ssj their aura moves, but im thinkin theres gonna be huge lag complaints, altho it would look awesome, well i would make it but i dunno how to lol any 1 got sites for this kinda stuff tutorials? i saw a couple on the forum but they were useless :S

Best answers
ohhh you mean like expanding and stuff ( the aura gets bigger??)

Best answers
that´s a big maybe

maybe i can edit the turbo aura, but 1. thats a relly really big maybe 2. i think i only can make it rotate, and maybe kind of pulsate, but that´s all I can do

cause i´m a noob but how does the quote goes learning by doing

Best answers
well it wouldnt have to expand but move like the guys are on fire ya know,argh i gotta find a better way to explain this....i cant put in attachments or else i would show u wat i mean...well this is wat u can do...make it like a gif a repeating aura

Best answers
sorry but i´ve got absolutly no idea wat you mean, how i should do it? like a gif, but how animated?? when he fires, i think the aura goes bigger and it looks like the aura is moving from down to up with the spikes

Best answers
well, i don´t know if i can do it, but i will try it, but it will take some time, but i think i can make it, but it´s hard, also i don´t think that it will lag many pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom