Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>I have been experimenting with this idea while building my ssj2 aura, the only way i can really see to do it is to eaither remake an aura model an animate it in a way as such the aura triangles 'chainsaw' around the edge, and the aura could easily be made to go bigger (you can use several joints and attach them to the vertexes on the same face, but as the turbo aura model in itself only has one animation, you would have to make it pulse at intersections, ie, it would not be related to the actions of the model, it would just happen as a timed affair.) but it is not an easy task, and something i would definately not take up while doing other projects. You could start with something simpler, such as making the aura spiral, and build up from there, that is probably a safer way to go.</TABLE>

Best answers
i know i´m a noob that only means it´s diffuculter for me than for you but, if i can make it, i get a lot more experienced, and that´s all i want

i´ve figured out a way to make it without making a new model, but don´t know who it´s looking, well i will see, if you want i can send it to you when i´m done or almost and you can say what you think btw your aura is it an extra aura or the edited turbo aura??

about make it bigger if already done it, make it kind of pulsating just to test it, it´s simple you are right

and i know that it would be attached to the action but i think it´s always moving when it´on in dbz

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>Yeah, um some of the stuff you have written is hard to understand (grammar wise), could you plz edit it? You are right, the aura does always move in the show, its could be edited to do this in the game. My aura is just an edit of the turbo, coding is required for it to be a seperate one (i don't know any coders so tough luck).</TABLE>

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>thanx man<TABLE>

Best answers
well, because of my gramma, you have to tell me what you don´t understand,anyway sorry but i´m just a stupid bad speaking german. sorry again.

do you mean me with that post before??cause i won´t challenge you, why should i??

do you (your aura) gonna make it looks different for each charakter?? like it is in the moment

btw what does pwn mean??

Best answers
so is the moving aura done yet?
or is it still under some work?

reply thx

peace outs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by AscensionX
ahhhh crap... i double posted... sorry everyone
*caugh* DELETE *caugh*

yeah a moving aura could be nice :)

Best answers
ddo you mean rotating or pulsating? in the show the aura moves upwards ( spike like waves that start at the feet and move towards the head) i think it woulde be cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 things

1) u couldnt do a moving aura the game would have to be programed to play an animation which it isnt and sence u cannot edit the source code u cant make it play an animation

2) theres no reason why it would cause any lag at all if it was in.. its not like more polygons are on the screen there just moving

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom