A Monumental Occasion

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's only in the video as a homage to ESF. No models, animations, sprites, maps, sounds, or anything else that does not belong to us will be used in this modification with the exception of code, which we have permission to use.

@Deathshot: Maybe in future releases.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far we have Jesus, Moses,Thor, Zeus, Mohammad, Buddah, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Lucifer and Zeonix.
Let's see. You've got Lucifer as a nemesis for Jesus, but what about the others? An egyption God should surely counter Moses. Loki as a rival for Thor, Chronos for Zeus, not sure about Mohammad or Buddha. FSM should be countered by the Invisible Pink Unicorn for sure.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and the only thing different about mechmod in that video is the Jesus model and the alpha map. So, technically, we're not doing anything wrong yet. That'd be like me requiring permission to use (not create based on other works) custom models and maps in ESF.
Oh, one more thing. Sure, Groovy gave everybody permission to use the source code. But were you given permission to use the HUD, models, and textures?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the second time, nothing was changed in that video. It was just a video of mechmod with a model of Jesus instead of a mech. It would be like me releasing a video of ESF with a custom model. I can rename the video "MECHMOD WITH A CUSTOM MODEL" if you'd like.

Are you done yet?

@Deman: We could use Mr. Puggles.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the second time, nothing was changed in that video. It was just a video of mechmod with a model of Jesus instead of a mech. It would be like me releasing a video of ESF with a custom model. I can rename the video "MECHMOD WITH A CUSTOM MODEL" if you'd like.

Are you done yet?

@Deman: We could use Mr. Puggles.
Ah. I'll take your word for it. Anyways, I wish you guys luck.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You know what Damaera? **** it. Sue that bastard for all he's worth that thieving jack ass. Seriously. Do something about it, be a man and ****ing get up there, and do something about it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The issues over.

New trailer coming soon.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Damaera is rolling over like Tina Turner.

Pfft. Pansy, I've lost faith in you.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I demand GOD EMPEROR be the leader of everyone in this mod. He should also be invincible and all mighty. That is all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];924576 said:
I demand GOD EMPEROR be the leader of everyone in this mod. He should also be invincible and all mighty. That is all

I believe this guy

Would have an objection to your heretical claim. You heretic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom