A moment of respect?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont you think we should all have a moment of respect with all these events, i mean the hurricanes (ppl died there) and the 400 kids and parents that died in russia?

well atleast i do it >.>
*has a moment of respect for all these dead ppl*

Best answers
its ok to have respect.. but .. your not going to find it on the esf forums. look somewhere else imo. the russia thing was bad, were going to write about it in school.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadly, Draylock is correct. On any given political issue, people can and will be stupid. If this thread of respect turns into a political debate about terrorism, it will be closed.

Best answers
Indeed terrorists has stooped to a new low, honestly, I nearly cried seeing children of all people, being targeted by these heartless monsters.
My thoughts are with the people affected in the Russian terrorist attack, and for the poor Floridians that have been hit with all these hurricanes.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our "Daily Article" at school was about the russia thing...

*Salutes*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Chechnyans appear to be getting desperate.

And 2 hurricanes did an assload of damage to the state I currently call home.

Got lucky with both, no damage to my house.

But Ivan.......Could he be the one? Could he Be Ivan the Terrible?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope not even if i dont live there
such things make me always mad cause im to powerless to do anything about it

*salutes to all the victims and hopes for the world to finaly come out of its stupidity*

Best answers
It is extremely sad. Being Israeli, having lived there and having my family and friends live there... I completely understand what families must be going through. I share the same feeling of pain and fear with all the families of the children, and it makes me sick what some people are able to do to eachother. This includes terrorism, wars, any violent acts between people... They try to justify their actions, while the real reason for wars and acts of terrorism is people being immature. That, or just plain crazy.

For all the families and friends of those lost in Russia, I feel your pain. I wish you good luck in overcoming these feelings of pain, and I pray to God none of this bull**** will continue happening. For all the people in Florida, I wish you good luck with overcoming the several difficulties you'll be encountering, and sorry if you have lost a loved one. I never wish these kind of deaths to anyone.

This world is seriously getting ****ed up, and thats because we humans are selfish bastards.

The truth hurts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't even hear about what happened in Russia, exactly. Terrorists attacked children?

Best answers
A terrorist group took a school hostage because they wanted some of there comarades released from prison, the police raided them and found hundreds of children and teachers dead.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No eric, A group of people took the whole school as hostage because, Russia had a political vote, about the new presidents what ever. After the Commando's reach to the school. The school had already exploded. 100's of Teachers and Students dead, and a few survivors. If someone tells me this is wrong, then my god damn news channel is lieing. I wonder why the terrorist took over a school...I mean, the school doesn't have anything to do with political things, and stuff..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point they were trying to get across was for russia to release some other captured terrorists and remove troops from chechnya but i do believe they totaly failed in any attempt to gain sympathy towards their situation

i think it was somewhere around 1000 students and teachers and parents who were held captive for the 3-4 days

Best answers
I'll have a moment of respect for those who've died. The Russia event was awful, taking kids as hostages is bad enough, but they could have at least had the decency to treat them right, it wouldn't have hurt :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn i gotta start reading the paper.. this is all news to me... sad news

Best answers
and some of the worst thing about it was that it was the some of the childrens FIRST school day so many many parents was with them... thats why so many ppls died :( it was simply aweful... the russian country is kinda ****ed, with all their "zones" with diffrent races being in war together 7/24 :( and this event is 99% surely going to start a way between those "zones"... a war where not only the soldiers will be the targets, but also the kids and parents! its sick!

and ye its bad about that hurricane too... tho i dont know the details... how many did die? :/ most of the ppls was evacuated...

Best answers
i havent heard about the russian thing.. dono wut it is.. but i did read this thing about a month ago that basically said "something big is going to happen in the near future" (planet wise.. natural disasters [like that hurrican]) and we ARE ALL GONNA DIE! AH! (expect volcanos)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom