• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• dont give a S***

• Total voters
Best answers
My computer is starting to do this a little bit to much. I scanned what it showed and I numbered what order it should be read........I was rushing so please excuse the penmanship:fight:

click on it to enlarge

Best answers
sounds like the blue screen of death to me

i think my school has this problem and wer all told to just drag the dialog box offscreen and continue as normal

but it probably isnt the same thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be honest with you, you have to be pretty dumb to let this happen. There are very few sites out there that can install viruses into your machine, and you actually downloading a program and installing it is another story. I would guess this is #2. You're either using filesharing programs to illegally download your music, movies & games, or you just happened to download the wrong software.

The bluescreen is pretty common when particular software jumbles up your system registry, among other things. You're ****ed, unless you get a pro to come fiddle with it.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
if you read my thread from the beginning to the end you'll see what happend to my pc too..

it's a damn weird thing that comes right behind that Windows XP loading thing.
trust me it has nothing to do with the System registry nor software.(NO VIRUS)

when this happend me i took every part of my Pc and tested..
And atlast i was stuck with my Proc and MOtherboard.

i brought them to the shop and they tested and said it is probably the motherboard becasue they tested my proc and worked fine..

so i give them my MB .after 2 weeks they gave me an other one..Same type.

Anyway it was something with the motherboard..

and dont format ure pc.. becasue it will still say that BSOD. even if you dont have a OPsystem.

But anyway i dont want to fight with this BSOD anymore..becasue im really tired of this..

Hope you can find it out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do a system restore. If that doesn't help it, try a reformat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moving this to Tech Support in case one of our esteemed techs can be more specific... not to say the help so far hasn't helped.

Best answers
I use to get that error on my old computer... the computer sucked anyways. XD

But yea... sometimes you just have to resort to system restore or reformating Windows. It's a b*tch but it may have to be done.

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's basically telling you theres a conflict, either with your hardware or software. Try and remember if you've changed or updated anything, especially drivers. The only time that would happen out of the blue is if your hardware is failing(like memory). Aside from that, you can try your virus/spyware scans, disc error checking/defrag, and memory error scan.

Best answers
yea it has to do with memory(RAM to be exact) because I have a good computer but only 256mb ram.....sucks if you ask me but I'm gonna reformat my whole computer, so I'm ok

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
no dont!

dont Format it... believe me DON'T
Because the problem keeps going..
BTW : it has to do with the RAM..But sometimes it could be the motherboard

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Best answers
Ok I decided not to format my hard drive but I did split my drives in to because at first the C drive had 130GBs now I partition it and took off 40GBs....I have Windows XP Home Edition Installation stuff in the new drive(with the 40GBs) but I cant use it because I dont have Windows XP CD anymore. I would like to know is there anyway I could use my mp3 player to do help since its like a flash drive aswell....

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok I decided not to format my hard drive but I did split my drives in to because at first the C drive had 130GBs now I partition it and took off 40GBs....I have Windows XP Home Edition Installation stuff in the new drive(with the 40GBs) but I cant use it because I dont have Windows XP CD anymore. I would like to know is there anyway I could use my mp3 player to do help since its like a flash drive aswell....
What do you mean you cant use it? What happens?

Best answers
What I mean is I cant boot the installation thats on the F drive because I dont know how without the CD(I know theres a way to do it without the Windows XP cd...

I wanna know is there any other way I can get this Windows XP setup going at the beginning of my computers boot up(when I turn my computer on) because I wanna format the C: drive & Install Windows XP again without the CD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom