A little update to open beta final

Best answers
I ask a little update for esf 1.3 open beta final.1.fix the bots (required) 2.a little better melee (not just hiting randomly around but doing some simple combos) 3.just make the water better. 4.fix perfect cell (not required)

hope you just fix the bots others not nedeed realy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really possible without us stopping the final, to make the open beta into a full release which it never was. And thats just not gonna happen.
All the open betas were nothing more than a public betatest version with the same stuff taht we had on the internal version. So what you have is what the inteam looked like at that time.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just want a bot fix so plz make it it would be very awesome get the bots fixed
I believe there was some sorf of fix by switching/changing the appropriate folder names. You should search the forums and see if that helps.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I believe there was some sorf of fix by switching/changing the appropriate folder names. You should search the forums and see if that helps.
He's not officially validated, thus no direct support :).

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
iamassj: bought a hl1 on steam but i will not verify it because im tired lol
And I believed him :<

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately this is most likely not going to happen. While I'm sure that the bots could probably be added to the Open Beta without a lot of work, it just isn't worth it. The reception that the Open Beta: Final (and the others) received wasn't good at all.

As for the melee, again, it's just not worth it.. especially because ESF: Final is still being worked on.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Just be patient people! Everything is coming along just nicely with ESF:Final like most of the systems are implemented so creating models, animations, maps and fixing bugs is pretty much all thats left (I assume) but they just take a long time because the team is lacking man power (and I mean man power as in number of people, not their skill cos that doesn't lack at all ;) ). If u ask me there's 1 year or slightly less left till they finish it (again, I assume so) unless something happens in their lives which will delay the project indefinitely...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom