A little sugestion for the MGS series...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it might be a bit much for them to convert two 2d games into full 3d. I'd rather have them get metal gear solid 4 in process than wait 2-3 years for them to remake mg and mg2 and then another 3 for mgs4.
(mgs3 goes back in the past apparently, and i was a little dissapointed. I wana see what happens to Snake and the patriot 100 year ago death thing, and the sooner i find out, the better :p)

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
I think it might be a bit much for them to convert two 2d games into full 3d. I'd rather have them get metal gear solid 4 in process than wait 2-3 years for them to remake mg and mg2 and then another 3 for mgs4.
(mgs3 goes back in the past apparently, and i was a little dissapointed. I wana see what happens to Snake and the patriot 100 year ago death thing, and the sooner i find out, the better :p)
i was starting a fan fic on that but got board and started playing esf. but mg and mg2 ss i mean the orignal msx versions were great so bring on an up date of them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say make another mgs after snake eater that pretends mgs2 never happened. Lets play a game where Snake is still young, and the story line still makes sense and there isnt this blond haired sissy ninja. Perhaps Gray Fox can come back simply because he was so damn cool. And while they're at it, why not create gaseous snake?

Best answers
The more I play Pandora Tomorrow the more I like it over MGS2. The 'magic' people speak of is the absence of people flying around in ****ing spandex and killing special forces with daggers. MGS2 was way way unrealistic. It's probably not supposed to be. But when you include a story line with facts you would expect the combat to be a little more true also.
In Splinter Cell you have Sam Fisher, a guy played by a badass who isn't geneticly modified, dosn't where *** spandex, and dosn't suck blood. Konami should have stopped with the unrealistic charecters after Gray Fox and Pyscho Mantis.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AroO? How was Gray Fox unrealistic? He was wearing an exo-skeleton that increased his strength, speed, and agility 10-fold. Nothing unrealistic about that. Psycho Mantis....well....it might be possible there too, minus the gas mask.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@lv/n said:
Hi!
I think Konami should make a re-make of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 (NOT METAL GeAR SOLID AND METAL GEAR SOLID 2)... a good, well made remake would have a huge success don't you think?
I've always thought they should do the same thing. Well, atleast combine the plots of MG to MG2. Since both games were somewhat short. like in MGS2 you go from Tanker>Long Scene>Rig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The plot of the original Metal Gear was awfully similar to the plot of MGS...

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
The plot of the original Metal Gear was awfully similar to the plot of MGS...
similar, but not the same, remember that grey fox is a very important char...
i prefer a remake rather than MGS4, and remember that you don't have to wait all those years... look at MGS: twin snakes... that was quick...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was also made fairly recently when compared to the older games. You have to take into consideration the fact that mgs was on the playstation, and the original mg's were on super nintendo. Big difference there.

Best answers
yeah... haven't thought of that... older models can be adapted to a quicker making, no? anyway, i think that if MG and MG2's story was well desenvolved, there wouln't be a need for a better story... and we need those remakes for those who don't have the patience to complete MG and MG2... (BIG NOTE: MG2 WAS NOT i mean NOT IN THE NES!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom