A Little Story...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In response to this thread, I feel the need to tell a small story:

My dad lives in Escondido, California. But I don't think he really sees a problem with it. I had the misfortune of meeting whom I believed to be an illegal when my dad took me to this restaurant/bar for dinner one night. I was playing pool with some of my dad's friends, and this Mexican dude showed up and couldn't seem to stop repeating the words "Mexico" and "City". Amazed as I was already, he challenged me to a game of pool.

About half way through the game, he started getting angry. I can't tell if he was angry at me or what, but he started speaking rapid Spanish which I was unable to follow. I won the game, and he threw down his pool stick and went to the bar, and I watched him start talking to one of his friends, who had been watching us play. Again, they were speaking in spanish, so I had no idea what they were saying, but I had a rough idea after what happened moments later. His friend had gotten off of his stool and walked over to my dad's friends, whom I had been playing with before the Mexican dude showed up.

This was the first time I heard the Mexican guy speak English, and even then I still couldn't make out what he was saying. His accent was horrible. But the Mexican guy's friend pushed one of my dad's friends into the table, and before I could even follow with my eyes, my dad was on top of the Mexican dude's friend, beating the criznap out of him. It was kind of exciting in a way, but I don't ever want to see things like that happen again.

My dad came out alright, but the Mexican were both embarassed, and bruised beyond recognition.

Best answers
It sounds like he is an alien, but he maynot be, Its hard to tell. But I do know that he and his buddy are asses. He loses a game of pool, so he has to go pick a fight with your dad and his friends? Again, what an ass...

Congrats to your dad though.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
Congratulations, you're xenophobic.
And you're warned :warning: Was there really a need to call him xenophobic?

Amnestoth:

There was a reason I closed the other thread, this one's already following it downhill by the third post. You have no way of knowing whether or not he was illegal simply because he did not speak english.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom