A little something

Best answers
1-KI attacks that are very powerfull like goku doing a kamehame at 5.000.000 ki against piccolo 1.000,should desintegrate piccolo ( this is just an example )

2-A rage Bar where the more beating u take without hiting back the more pissed off u get and when the bar goes full u can make a combo like shift+T for a special turbo that allows Charging attacks like medium Blasts or Beams faster, also u take more damage but deal more as well and have a speed boost.The rage bar will be drained as you get hit and miss the attacks and if it goes down to zero u become tired, you will deal less damage and take more damage, the only way to not become "tired" is to successfully push the enemy away from you by making a high melee attack a combo or killing him successfully, when this happens you will loose your rage and go back to normal. (this came from vegeta being pissed and doing all those really fast and desperate attacks)

2.1- Something about transforming earlier when ur rage bar is up if the number of rage bar points added to ki is enough to transform to a higher form.
i suggest the rage bar equaling the player's health, and the points for filling it, to be the ammount of damage you receive multiplied by 2. (you would get enraged with half hp) A transform would totally drain the rage bar

[(U get enraged if you want)]

3-(deleted)
4-(deleted)
5-power ups should rip big chunks of rock from the soil and emit sparks if you were ssj, ssj2 w\e.

6-Give cell that weird landing sound. And i think Frieza has it too :S

Thats it i can't remember anything else now, tell me what you think criticize at will but be constructive please.

(i took something off after i read the sticky)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most, if not all of those ideas have been suggested before. Theres only 1 i can see there, that is your idea o_O. As for number 6, i dont understand o_O. One of those suggestions though....:laff: stay tuned....

Best answers
My bad i didnt search for any of this on the forum.But i did not steal anyone's idea so its still mine .. technically.

You know the weird sound they make when they land?? maybe it was the TV network in my country that implemented that..

So what was my only idea there ??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a squeak. Janemba, Cell and Omega Shenron had it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget Brolly. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom