A little scared...

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Is there a chance that the ESF team will stop working on it before finished and never release mainly because some leave the team and simply not having enough time for the game ?
And what if it happens ? Will you guys just leave the game and all of the work you've done ?

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Geez, you're getting paranoid over a video game.

Even if they stopped working on it in case something happened or they just decided to move on, they would probably release the latest build to the public along with the source code and files for other people to continue the expansion of the mod.

Discord Member
Best answers
Pretty much what Arthas said. It's always been about the game and the community for the team; they would never withhold the work they have done thus far if they stop working on it. But, I highly doubt they will ever drop it; the team have said they're extremely committed to finish what they've started, and they will not stop until it's done no matter how long it takes.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Is there a chance that the ESF team will stop working on it before finished and never release mainly because some leave the team and simply not having enough time for the game ?
And what if it happens ? Will you guys just leave the game and all of the work you've done ?
There is always a chance.
But how much trust do you have in this team?
The inteam enjoy there moment here and working on ESF.
So I am not worried.

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
There is always a chance.
But how much trust do you have in this team?
The inteam enjoy there moment here and working on ESF.
So I am not worried.
Working on a game for years without getting paid and lots of people whining about the game they're working on and still haven't stopped yet.... Yeah, I guess I trust this team. I haven't really thought it through :X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom