A Little problem

Best answers
Ok i installed it fine i got into a server fine then i went to my video setting and put my screen out of range and when i go to play hl1 or esf it goes and gives me a black screen plz tell me how to fix it

i Use steam

i am using the latest version of ESF

im not behind a router or firewall

i do not know my vidoe mode in game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can do what Pain said. Or you can change your resolution to a smaller resolution ingame, because your monitor can't handle it. Your choice though.

::EDIT::
I got lazy and didn't want to run through the steps with you. Because it was posted in a previous thread

Best answers
i tried that but the half life start menu doesnt show so i can go to menu options and click on video when i run HL1 it says out of range

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I'm not understanding you. Try to type with proper spelling and grammar. That way I can tell if you are trying to say "I tried that but the Half-Life start menu doesn't show so I can go to menus options" or if you are trying to say "I tried that but the Half-LIfe start menus doesn't show so I can't go to menu options" Ect. Or if it's something different.

If you start up your computer, and you can see everything just fine, it's best to leave all your game settings (for any game) the same resolution as your desktop resolution. As for your problem with ESF. Start up steam, then go to "options" and go from there.

Best answers
ok im sorry im not making much sense i installed the game and mess up the resolution i did it in ESf now half life or esf will not work gives me numbers then monitor go's in standby i start up steam but i do not see any options to see my video setting or anything of the sort i see options but thats steam options no game setting in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom