Best answers
i made a brolly pack....brolly...ssj brolly....a new pic for the character selection screen...and changed the stats to say brolly....only problem is i can't get my ssj brolly any taller....i'm using milkshape...i used the scale all tool and it looked fine but when i tried him in model viewer he grew horizontal but not vertical...in other words he looked like a short fat brolly.....i'd really apreciate any help and i already tried tutorials and i haven't seen anything that tells how to make the models bigger or smaller?????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got piccies? Cause I got a hell of a prob understanding you. :/

Best answers
never mind

ok all u have to do is use half life model viewer...and it has "scale" boxes...just change those and it changes yur models size in game.....after u scale to the size u want...go to the"textures" tab and save model....after u do that when u start the game yur model is whatever size u made it :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
modelviewer can do that? hm.... :/ disturbing thought... ppl who use it to view there model might mess up then.

Best answers
thats why you shouldn't mess with things if ya dont know what they do ;)

Best answers
Can you please post some pics or something cause if i want it wil it be up for download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom