a little help pls

Best answers
Hi all,

EDIT: I got a copy of half-life, and i donwloaded the esf open beta from here, and i have a legal steam account, but it doesent recognize the game, i go on games but there is no esf, so can i add it manualy or?

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. we don't discuss Warez here.

Discussing Warez is against the AUP on these forums, and by registering, that means you've read and agreed with the AUP. Unless you just hit "I agree" without reading it.

Edit:

Your edit won't work. You said you had an illegal copy of Half-Life. You have to have a legal copy of Half-Life 1. It's only about $5-$10

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i allso checked your original post.

You wont be able to get the open beta to run without using Half Life through STEAM. And to do that youll need to buy Half Life and register it onto STEAM.

Basically put, you cant play the open beta or the finished 1.3 without first having to buy Half Life.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Indeed, editing your messages no longer has any use as we can see the original post. As mentioned above, you have to get half-life legally by buying it either from steam and or a local shop. If you how ever don't wish to buy it, then we shall not help nor support you.

Best answers
i got the point and bought Half-Life, and i instaled the ESF 1.2.3, and i can play it, but when i instal the big repack it's like i didnt do anything, i still have the same characters and only 1 transformation ;(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got the point and bought Half-Life, and i instaled the ESF 1.2.3, and i can play it, but when i instal the big repack it's like i didnt do anything, i still have the same characters and only 1 transformation ;(
The Big Pack is an ECX RC2 addon. So first youll need to install ECX to ESF before you can use the big pack.

You should read the readme that came with the big pack ;)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think some one should got to the main site and rename the bigpack to ecx rc2 bigpack 8.4

i edited coz i quoted by mistake

Last edited:
Best answers
can anyone send me a link or a web site to download ecx rc2 couse i think the filefront link is broken :]

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
can anyone send me a link or a web site to download ecx rc2 couse i think the filefront link is broken :]
You "think"? Mind linking me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom