A little EVM model pack :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woker said:
hey this is my trunks there !!!
u need to ask before u send pic or something!!
Your Trunks? i believe thats the Pro's Trunks.

Best answers
heh... your beliving is wrong. he edited that model for 1.1 woker did. Its his alright. well it was originally pros
but he edited it so.

Best answers
He edited the hair for ssj, uh made it so it works for 1.1, uh also made a ssj2 version, and converted some anims.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't see the differents but the bfp trunks hair, thats just all.

Best answers
Those are PROS models the trunk packs it was hosted and red saiyan a long time ago for 1.0 so its not YOURS only because he converted and change stuff it still PROS edit the body is originally from ESF only the head and hair are PROS edit....:p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pro doesn't care for his models anymore, because evertime he release a model, then a next day someone takes his work and edit it and calls hits his or hers

Best answers
Damn Fool´s

Im not XXX damn F****** i make nothing for evm eea or an another **** ESF Mod!!!
I Make my Models and nobody can have it.
all sy ripper? Yes! I ripp good models and make all modeles better for me with all transformation and more but its my problem :)
and so F*** all here ok and dont use my name in the same line with evm eea or an other something stupid ****

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
PERMISSION OF OWNERS: NEW RULE

------------------------------------------------------

As decided by the ESF Forum Staff, a new rule is in effect about releasing/showing your work (complete or WIP) on these forums.

When you create a thread for a model edit, you 'must' give credits to the orignal modellors/editors whose work you have used -IN THE FIRST POST- of the thread.

You must also state express permission from the original modellors before -RELEASING- any model on the forums. Doing so without permissions can lead to an instant ban as we hold ripping as a high offense in our opinions.

Any moderator(s) has the right to remove pictures/links and close the thread if he/she finds a thread without credits. Refusing to put up credits if asked to, will result in a warning.

The moderator(s) also has the rights to remove download/release link found and close the thread relating to an edit released without permissions stated.

------------------------------------------------------
Please make a new thread with all credits stated clearly in the first post. That above rule (taken from the rules sticky in this section) is in full accordance with our AUP.

And since the last so many posts of this thread have been nothing but off-topic spam asking authors for permissions and arguing about insufficient credits - I am going to close this thread now. Feel free to make a new thread, if your first post contains all the necessary credits for your pack.

Brollman said:
Im not XXX damn F****** i make nothing for evm eea or an another **** ESF Mod!!!
I Make my Models and nobody can have it.
all sy ripper? Yes! I ripp good models and make all modeles better for me with all transformation and more but its my problem :)
and so F*** all here ok and dont use my name in the same line with evm eea or an other something stupid ****
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for flaming, continue along that path and you will be removed from these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom